Yahoo Sports: Offseason Power Rankings

MagicBizkit87

These following rankings of teams prove that Charles Robinson was dropped on his head as a child constantly, and may even still be getting dropped on his head constantly to this very day.

10. Green Bay - Didn't this team just lose their future Hall Of Fame quarterback?

11. Tennessee - Why the hell was this team even in the playoffs?

13. Houston - Are you ****ing kidding me?

How are they putting the Cards in front of us? They got destroyed this offseason! And, the Bills will have a great defense? Are you friggin kiddin me? 3 pieces doesn't get you from the worst defense to the best, plus Lynch or not, their offense is even worse than ours!

I couldn't believe the Jets were left out of NFL Network's "Sweet 16" of NFL teams. However, one analyst, I forget who, thought the Jets were the biggest snub and that Denver shouldn't have been in and the Jets should've.

For what its worth. ;)

Whay are the Texans considered some sort of joke???

Did anyone watch them last season???

They have one of the strongest front 7's in the league and have pretty good offense too, especially if they can keep Schaub healthy. They may not being #13 just yet but they aren't as far off it as people make out.

They have one of the strongest front 7's in the league and have pretty good offense too, especially if they can keep Schaub healthy. They may not being #13 just yet but they aren't as far off it as people make out.

I think they are more in the area of the high teens. They really are undeserving of being the 13th best team at this moment though. Especially with the division that they're in, they will no way go anywhere.

I have to agree, these Texans are not the Texans of old, they are steadily turning into a good franchise.

Cause alot of people dont know crap about football.....

I have to agree, these Texans are not the Texans of old, they are steadily turning into a good franchise.

I agree. Unfortunately for them they are in the AFC. If that's not bad enough they play in the AFC South.

If they were in the NFC they would stand a decent chance of making the playoffs. In the AFC? Not so much.

I agree. Unfortunately for them they are in the AFC. If that's not bad enough they play in the AFC South.

If they were in the NFC they would stand a decent chance of making the playoffs. In the AFC? Not so much.

I wouldn't be quick to rule them out though. They have some great young players.

Archived