You know what I can't stand?

You're at the bar, watching SMACKDOWN, and some douche bag is standing next to you, constantly nudging you, going

You know this stuff isn't real, don't you

and

Look! you can see he's not really hitting him! Look he missed him by a mile!

and

That blood is fake! Hyuk hyuk!

Man, I just want to wait for people like that out in the parking lot and run there silly #ss over with my car. :evil:

You're at the bar, watching SMACKDOWN, and some douche bag is standing next to you, constantly nudging you, going

You know this stuff isn't real, don't you

and

Look! you can see he's not really hitting him! Look he missed him by a mile!

and

That blood is fake! Hyuk hyuk!

Man, I just want to wait for people like that out in the parking lot and run there silly #ss over with my car. :evil:

Especially when it's your wife/girlfriend.

I went to a Smackdown once only because it was skybox seats at MSG and they were FREE. The last "fight" ended in the participants dancing w/ each other to disco music. Great example for the kids, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I went to a Smackdown once only because it was skybox seats at MSG and they were FREE. The last "fight" ended in the participants dancing w/ each other to disco music. Great example for the kids, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yes, there is definitely a homoerotic element to the whole fiasco.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yes, there is definitely a homoerotic element to the whole fiasco.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I find the whole thing an excersize in mental masturbation brought on by the sex/violence/men-in silly-outfits fetishists bent on controlling the youth of the world with mind-numbing contrived scenarios and near paleolithic verbal skills. But what the hell, the same recipe worked for my uncle Louie. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Archived