~~~~Official Jetnation Yankee Game~~~~

Brenjetsfan

Ok folks.....We are going to have a Jetnation day at the ball park.......

I am going to give ya'all some dates to see what works best for everyone.

As a group of 25 people first pay basis......, I was thinking June, fathers day, etc....might be a good time for a trip to Yankee Stadium.

So here are some thoughts....

JUNE..... 6th 7th 8th

Kansas City Series... 7 pm 1 pm 1 pm

FRIDAY SAT. SUN

June..... 20th 21st 22nd

Cinny Series 7 pm 1 pm 1 pm

The seats will be:

Tier Box Section 637-670

Price per seat $45.00

SO If you can reply here so i can get a majority of people who want to attend.

Thank you an enjoy your weekend!:love0038:

As long as we agree to not go on Fathers Day, I am down and will have the money sent to you ASAP Bren. Shoot me in a PM all the information you need.

Hey that is a good idea. Pay her for a whole seat. BP was going to PM you about going halfsies on having you sit on his lap. That is a bad idea though. It won't be bad through 6 but the 7th inning "stretch" would be a tad awkward for all parties involved.

:)

Hey that is a good idea. Pay her for a whole seat. BP was going to PM you about going halfsies on having you sit on his lap. That is a bad idea though. It won't be bad through 6 but the 7th inning "stretch" would be a tad awkward for all parties involved.

:)

Indeed. I don't think I'd like to sit on a sweaty ball of hair. Imagine the stench that would come from that.

Bleacher seats are where its at 14 dollars.. 45 is to much for me right now lol

and like 30 in gas bc i live upstate

Well you can just take the train too.

I'll think about going but 45 bucks plus the train ticket is a bit pricey for this college student.

So this is where the thread ended up.

As Bren knows, the Tabors will be there!

:beer:

ps. Max, Smizzy, & Max Jr.....hope you liked those seats last year. Just found out that my mother in-law's company did NOT renew for this year. Total bummer.

So this is where the thread ended up.

As Bren knows, the Tabors will be there!

:beer:

ps. Max, Smizzy, & Max Jr.....hope you liked those seats last year. Just found out that my mother in-law's company did NOT renew for this year. Total bummer.

Those seats were spectacular. That stinks for you guys.

I think the Rangers will have the cup by JUNE!:rolleyes:

Hey if you want to throw some of that cash that makes you able to do a road trip every other week my way, feel free Bren! As for now, I'm a poor college student who has to pick & choose what he does in terms of games, roadtrips, etc.

Hey if you want to throw some of that cash that makes you able to do a road trip every other week my way, feel free Bren! As for now, I'm a poor college student who has to pick & choose what he does in terms of games, roadtrips, etc.

when is your birthday honey?

• 1 month later...

Archived