Green Jinx and Ham???

Jet/BosoxFan

He already jinxed the White Sox by attempting to wallow in Big Schill's misery...and no sooner did Manny hit a blast out of the park and no sooner did Big Schill get the win!

But nobody has been sucking off the Yankees with more reckless abandon than GJH tonight...and they sh*t the bed again!

1 1/2 back, that is. Ya see...we only let you stay in first place for ONE day and youre lucky you got that!

as training camp approaches...

Not only do we have JonEJinx as a Jets professed fan, but now we have this new renegade jinx GJH to contedn with??? They are capable of ruining the season before it even starts by making pro-Jets remarks.

Max, Tom...Im not asking for a season-long ban of both these guys or anything. But is there any way we can have the ability of these 2 to post temporarily halted? Thanks a bunch

Hammerin' BlowSux caled his shot

ARod with a leadoff double...UpperDecki up

HA!! HE DID IT AGAIN....HE F'N DID IT AGAIN...

HE JINXED 'EM! HE JINXED THE YANKEES AND THE LOST A TOTAL HEARTBREAKER. YOU BIG DUMMY...I EVEN TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

bwa-hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!

What a day for JBF...I punked Bugg on one thread. Then, we take out the best team in baseball, and one of the best pitchers to boot! Then JonE and GJH combine to double jinx the Yankees, who fall to 1 1/2 back!

Much like Old Milwaukee...it doesnt get any better than this!

HA!! HE DID IT AGAIN....HE F'N DID IT AGAIN...

HE JINXED 'EM! HE JINXED THE YANKEES AND THE LOST A TOTAL HEARTBREAKER. YOU BIG DUMMY...I EVEN TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

bwa-hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!

What a day for JBF...I punked Bugg on one thread. Then, we take out the best team in baseball, and one of the best pitchers to boot! Then JonE and GJH combine to double jinx the Yankees, who fall to 1 1/2 back!

Much like Old Milwaukee...it doesnt get any better than this!

Do you actually believe in jinx sh*t?

80...lets not sell smizzy short on the constant homo-erotic references either. Now, JonEJinx cannot refrain from authoring a single post without some explicit "butt love" remark, that much we know. And Im really starting to wonder about the guy considering that he has that goofy, somewhat suggestive yet VERY juvenile Phil Mickelson shot on his signature.

But smizzy is often prone to make the same type of off-color remarks. Not as prevalent as JEJ but 10 times worse than anyone else on here undoubtedly. My take on these two: JonEJinx is (probably) straight. He just needs some anger management classes. Understanable, because I did expose him to the world as a totally jinxed b@stard on JI.com and re-emerged on here to remind the world about him.

smizzy, though, is clearly a repressed sexual deviant.

Even better, the entire other board was asking JonE for his picks, so that they could bet against them.

bwa-hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha...

hold on...give me a second, I will be OK, I swear...

No wait, Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha...

That was the best! When I first exposed JonE to the world as a total, 100%, grade-A jinx...I used to call him "the Mush" like the loser from "A Bronx Tale" because he couldnt pick a winner to save his life...everyone who was anyone on JI asked, no BEGGED JonE for his picks so they could lay HEAVILY the other way.

Soon, some of the fellow Yankee fans put a moratorium on posting during Yankee games because every time JonE opened his mouth, something bad happened to NYY. The moratorium was supposedly for everyone, but read between the lines!!!!

Even his Yankee fan brethren who TO THIS DAY have his back said "Gee, Jon, it does seem like there might be something to this jinx stuff"

All of you who remember this, dont you dare call me a liar either! I remember exactly who said what and I will name names......

80...lets not sell smizzy short on the constant homo-erotic references either. Now, JonEJinx cannot refrain from authoring a single post without some explicit "butt love" remark, that much we know. And Im really starting to wonder about the guy considering that he has that goofy, somewhat suggestive yet VERY juvenile Phil Mickelson shot on his signature.

But smizzy is often prone to make the same type of off-color remarks. Not as prevalent as JEJ but 10 times worse than anyone else on here undoubtedly. My take on these two: JonEJinx is (probably) straight. He just needs some anger management classes. Understanable, because I did expose him to the world as a totally jinxed b@stard on JI.com and re-emerged on here to remind the world about him.

smizzy, though, is clearly a repressed sexual deviant.

Right again!!! Wow ,you are amazing!!

Be careful here, fellas. I am not in the game of making predictions. I leave that to JonEJinx and GJH. That is at least when you can find them...which is not often.

I have devoted my life to exposing the hypocrisy and weaknesses of the New York Yankees as well as their fanbase. Thats all I do. I try to keep it as real as possible. And it is no longer a Yankees-Red Sox issue with me. It is a World -vs- Yankees issue. We simply must band together to stop the forces of evil (evil-doers, as our glorious president would call them) from infecting us with their vile product!

Archived