Jared Allen Traded to Vikings

Smizzy

LOL!!!!! YEA OK...OAKLAND...SUUUUUREE CHRIS LONG BABY HEADING TO AOKLAND FOR SURE..

SAID HE WOULD WEAR HIS DADS JERSEY

I swear once I hear the words " The Oakland Raiders select CHRIS..."

Im getting drunk and getting naked :P:p:p

KC has been rumored to possibly reach and take Derrick Harvey at 5, but that is only if both Long and Gholston are gone. That could still happen. However, as some McFaddenites have already realized, this makes it even more of a possibilty that McFadden stays in New York longer than Draft weekend.

KC has been rumored to possibly reach and take Derrick Harvey at 5, but that is only if both Long and Gholston are gone. That could still happen. However, as some McFaddenites have already realized, this makes it even more of a possibilty that McFadden stays in New York longer than Draft weekend.

He won't get past 6.

rhis is good for ur team bro...you got three picks from then in this draft!!!

The Chiefs will now add the No. 17, No. 73, and No. 82 overall selections to the No. 5, No. 35, and No. 66 picks, giving them six selections among the first 100 picks.

look at ryan leaf suppose to be great what happened. i dont trust the draft. especially with a dunce like herm edwards callin the shots. damn i was right when i stopped watchin kc 2 yrs ago.

Make no mistake about it, Minnesota now has arguably the best 43 Defesive Line in Football and the Chiefs with their SIX selections in the first 100 should be able to rebuild strongly in this years draft. They may not be great next year, but by 2009, 2010, IF they draft well, this could be a team to reckon with. Jared Allen isn't worth that Minnesota gave up, I could honestly tell you at least five or six pass rushers I'd rather have off the top of my head, but they needed a pass rusher badly and he was expendable to Kansas City for that amount of solid draft picks.

I think its going to be ok for u bro... I wish u nothing but thebest in the draft and I hope you get everything u want... :)

i wanted jared to stay. what was herm thinking he goes draft arent proven players where allens in his prime tearin it up on D. what happens when you give a idiot control of your team. ima just sit back and watch everyone this year or the next few years. i am not gonna be a fan of a team that allows an idiot like herm to destroy the franchise. what a dumb move by hunt.

Make no mistake about it, Minnesota now has arguably the best 43 Defesive Line in Football and the Chiefs with their SIX selections in the first 100 should be able to rebuild strongly in this years draft. They may not be great next year, but by 2009, 2010, IF they draft well, this could be a team to reckon with. Jared Allen isn't worth that Minnesota gave up, I could honestly tell you at least five or six pass rushers I'd rather have off the top of my head, but they needed a pass rusher badly and he was expendable to Kansas City for that amount of solid draft picks.

Name 6 pass rushers you would rather have.He's 26 and he a sack monster.

Archived