Who the hell will play CB opposite Revis?

David "I couldn't cover my shadow" Barret? ....Justin "my knee is totally shredded" Miller? Hank "waiver wire" Poteat? We are in BIG trouble people!

Can you possibly overrate the Corner position anymore? The 5 yard rule has devalued the secondary positions and made the pass rush even more critical.

Look at the last two teams to win a SB. Colts and Giants had good secondaries but nothing fantastic. They won with the great QB play (Manning bros) and the pass rush on defense (Freendey, Osi and Strahan).

The key to our defense is Gholston and Thomas or Pace getting to the QB.

David "I couldn't cover my shadow" Barret? ....Justin "my knee is totally shredded" Miller? Hank "waiver wire" Poteat? We are in BIG trouble people!

I'd say next to QB this is the biggest question mark on the team, actually it may be the biggest since right now we have a patchwork of about 7 or 8 CBs competing for that spot opposite Revis and there is no telling if any one of them will step up and get the start or we'll still have to bring in someone else.

As far as our pass rush solving our secondary problem, even the Giants struggled for most of the season with their weak secondary. They were fortunate their pass rush kicked in for the home stretch. It makes me think that a good pass rush is difficult to maintain on a high level for a whole season.

Archived