Why DOESN'T Jason Taylor Want To Play For Miami

SoFlaJets

is that what he said Ice?

I'm pretty sure thats the reason he wants out according to every article. He either wants to go to a Superbowl contender or a major NFL market so he can be more recognizable and have an easier segway into show biz after he retires.

the phins do suck

1-15=no super bowl rings for a while

Taylor wants one!

Uhhh, the 1960's was the last time the Jets brought home a Superbowl ring. Nixon, Vietnam any of those ring a bell. At least Miami went to a Superbowl in the 70's and 80's. The Jets can't say that.

Uhhh, the 1960's was the last time the Jets brought home a Superbowl ring. Nixon, Vietnam any of those ring a bell. At least Miami went to a Superbowl in the 70's and 80's. The Jets can't say that.

Dude why bother posting on another teams fan board.What possesses people to do this is beyond me.You must must have some hidden love for the NYJETS if not whats the deal?

And the Bills went to 4 straight Super Bowls to start the 90's? What is your point again?

The Dolphins haven't made the playoffs since 2001 and Taylor is pissed off about that. Not to mention that if he stays 2008 will be his 4th HC since 2001.

Dude why bother posting on another teams fan board.What possesses people to do this is beyond me.You must must have some hidden love for the NYJETS if not whats the deal?

Because I want to, that's why. Besides, it's a thread about the Miami Dolphins, it's not like I'm posting in one of the 500 Vernon Gholston threads here.

And the Bills went to 4 straight Super Bowls to start the 90's? What is your point again?

The Dolphins haven't made the playoffs since 2001 and Taylor is pissed off about that. Not to mention that if he stays 2008 will be his 4th HC since 2001.

It's actually 5, but who's counting.

what's weird about that statement is that could it be it just now occurred to him that the Fins suck?

No, he has known that for a while and he has wanted out for while. Maybe you are first learning he wants out of Miami, but I have known it for a while.

BTW- He doesn't want to become a Jet either, so you can quit debating if the Jets or Fins suck more. He is looking to play for a team that has a legitimate shot at going to the SB - Pats, Colts, Packers, Cowboys, etc. If he might be interested in playing in Northern Jersey, but only wearing blue not green.

No, he has known that for a while and he has wanted out for while. Maybe you are first learning he wants out of Miami, but I have known it for a while.

BTW- He doesn't want to become a Jet either, so you can quit debating if the Jets or Fins suck more. He is looking to play for a team that has a legitimate shot at going to the SB - Pats, Colts, Packers, Cowboys, etc. If he might be interested in playing in Northern Jersey, but only wearing blue not green.

anybody with half a brain in his football fan head would already know that you never let a rival get a player like Taylor who you'll have to face twice a year with a chip on his shoulder

anybody with half a brain in his football fan head would already know that you never let a rival get a player like Taylor who you'll have to face twice a year with a chip on his shoulder

Keep in mind this is the Dolphins we are talking about. The will be facing the number one receiver (in terms of total receptions) twice again this year, just like last year. Former Dolphin, Wes Welker.

Archived