The Jets need some nicknames

DMaynard

There's only one nickname for my boy Leon (can't believe no one remembered that I mentioned it last year - I'm hurt) :

Leon "Boom Boom" Washington

For those that may be too young, this is a reference to the show Welcome Back Kotter.

Too bad we didn't take DMC...

Darren "first contact" McTackled

:rl:DUDE!!!!! this is the funniest thread I think ive ever read on this site. I swear, though I argue with half of the people on this site I really give much credit to the wittiness and originality of my fellow jet fanatics!

Darren "First Contact" McTackled....that was so necessary....lmao.

They have two of note.

The Mangenius for Mangini obviously and Kerry "Hollywood" Rhodes. Nobody else has a nickname that has stuck with them yet, but I can see Hitman Harris making it.

Still, my personal favorite is Chad "Put Put" Pennington.

Chad "Most Winning JETS QB Ever" Pennington

Jon "traded to NO, only to make the pro-bowl" Vilma

Thomas "dancing bear" Jones

Lightning Leon

How about

Chad "Most Winning JETS QB Ever but I'd rather take Namaths ring then to keep my below mediocre career" Pennington?

I like it...It has a "ring" to it doesnt it???

:rl:DUDE!!!!! this is the funniest thread I think ive ever read on this site. I swear, though I argue with half of the people on this site I really give much credit to the wittiness and originality of my fellow jet fanatics!

Darren "First Contact" McTackled....that was so necessary....lmao.

DUDE, if you stick around for awhile you will see much funnier.

And if you had joined a few months earlier you would have witnessed the legendary "Mod" thread. That was great stuff.

Archived