" Jets hold all the leverage in Baker 'negotiations' " ~ ~ ~

kelly

Home > The Way We Hear It

~ ~ ~ NY Jets

May 9, 2008

Jets hold all the leverage in Baker 'negotiations'

While most in the Jets' organization embraced the first-round selection of TE Dustin Keller, one who was notably annoyed

Home > The Way We Hear It

~ ~ ~ NY Jets

May 9, 2008

Jets hold all the leverage in Baker 'negotiations'

While most in the Jets' organization embraced the first-round selection of TE Dustin Keller, one who was notably annoyed

So does this mean that no matter what Baker is going to be playing this season?? I hope we see him out there. i the really wants more money hopefully this lights a fire under his ass to have a great season...

Ghost don't be an internet stalker...i expect more out of you....:Typotux:

i'd love for baker to come in and play hard. The guy already got paid, screw him. Unfortunately he probably has the second best hands on the team to coles, and we need him for 3rd down conversions and what have you.

I could careless about Baker right now, please tell me that's your in your avatar. Is it ?

I think it's one of those things that's better left unknown...like who was the guy that alanis morissette's went down on in the movie theater in her song 'you oughtta know'.....i for one like to go with the urban myth that it is actually Uncle Joey from full house haha

Oh and as for baker...I've always liked him and want to see him report for camp and play all year, becuase he is a valuable asset. However, im tired of players creating problems like this when they dont get the money they want.

He's getting more money than what he's worth. He's a decent blocker whose best season numbers wise was 41 catches. 41 f'ing catches. He should be on Cloud 9 with $1.5 million dollars coming into his wallet each year. Don't give me the taxes bull**** because that will take out about 40%, then he'll get some of that back and he'll make bonuses if the team wins double digit games, makes the playoffs, etc. Shut up and play. You signed the contract and you have not out performed it at all.

He wants a new deal? A deal that will pay him like a top Tight End? Really, thats cute. Now go out onto the field and play like it. Go out there in 2008, out produce Keller and pull in 70 balls with 8 Touchdowns and make something happen.

So does this mean that no matter what Baker is going to be playing this season?? I hope we see him out there. i the really wants more money hopefully this lights a fire under his ass to have a great season...

Look at her picture!!

Look at her picture!!

Kelly's ID-Gender, has been a Jet's message board mystery for years,

Personally, I think the fact that she? lives in Sweden is a major clue.

Guess if your that curious you will have to go to Sweden and get that free beer.

Guess if your that curious you will have to go to Sweden and get that free beer.

Bit off topic, but speaking of sweden, the hot girl in the movie high fidelity was from it. Anyone who hasn't seen it should do themselves a favor and go see it...."If Laura's bourgeois lawyer friends can't take it - **** 'em! - let 'em riot!! we can take it...We're ****in Sonic Death Monkey!!"

Oh ya, and the girl was actually from copenhagan but whatever..denmark sweden, they are all the same in my eyes as they both have a propensity for spawning attractive blondes..but nevertheless, great movie, check it out!

I'm seriously thinking about going to Sweden, just to find out...

Has anyone here seen the movie clerks II???? I was just thinking about ghost's comments about kelly and i was thinking about the name and how a lot of these usually standard girls names are becoming ambiguous in their nature; kelly, shannon, stacy etc. It lead me to think of kinky kelly and the sexy stud haha ....man we need some more entertainment around here, where's kobe??? kobe should have to create a thread atleast once every two days.

I'm seriously thinking about going to Sweden, just to find out...

I went to Sweden to meet Kelly. We where supposed to meet up at this nice little bar, she told me where to sit and I let her know what I would be wearing. Then while I'm waiting in the corner of this bar this nice guy who says he knows Kelly starts talking to me and bought me a drink while I waited. It must have been pretty strong because the next think I remember was waking up the next day, my ass was killing me and I had a Brady Jersey on.

I went to Sweden to meet Kelly. We where supposed to meet up at this nice little bar, she told me where to sit and I let her know what I would be wearing. Then while I'm waiting in the corner of this bar this nice guy who says he knows Kelly starts talking to me and bought me a drink while I waited. It must have been pretty strong because the next think I remember was waking up the next day, my ass was killing me and I had a Brady Jersey on.

Your a female ?

Your a female ?

I think he was playing around with the idea that the guy who said he was a friend of kelly's and bought him a drink was actually kelly, the same kelly who slipped him a "mickey," donned him in a brady jersey and ended up sodomizing him.

It's your age old story...guy plans to meet girl..girl turns out to be guy..guy sodomizes guy ..first get gets only a brady jersey to remember the happenings...tragic

He merely asked a question CV. :biggrin:

Archived