The Commish's Press Conference

Maxman

I can't wait for this thing to start. Is the meeting with Matt Walsh is going longer than expected? The said the press conf would start at 9am. Nothing yet.

Will Capers be on hand to talk about his plans for the Patriots this season in Belly's absence?

:)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing will happen. Too much money involved, all the owners want this to go away and it will.

NFL=WWE!

I agree. Anytime a player is "hurt" it is actually a coverup for a drug suspension.

I agree. Anytime a player is "hurt" it is actually a coverup for a drug suspension.

Or caught cheating for years...and covered up for "scouting" or "its nothing we didn't know already"

Or caught cheating for years...and covered up for "scouting" or "its nothing we didn't know already"

I heard the tackles aren't real either. Seriously, just watch. I'm probably going to have to start watching something real...like figure skating or something.

I heard the tackles aren't real either. Seriously, just watch. I'm probably going to have to start watching something real...like figure skating or something.

I hear ya, but everything is good in Pats land....its all 'real' to you guys. Regardless of facts...

I hear ya, but everything is good in Pats land....its all 'real' to you guys. Regardless of facts...

Everything is not good in Pats land. To be honest, I was tired of hearing about this $hit like a month after it happened. Not really a whole lot I can do but carry on with my life though. Something alot of you guys should consider too.

Everything is not good in Pats land. To be honest, I was tired of hearing about this $hit like a month after it happened. Not really a whole lot I can do but carry on with my life though. Something alot of you guys should consider too.

um...of course you're tired of hearing about it Alk, it is bad PR for your team. As Jets fans, we cannot get enough (for the most part). What else do we have at this point. If the patsies were not cheating all those years, then we, as Jets fans, must honor the patsie dynasty. As it stands, the whole bellyache regime is a travshcamockory! Hallelujah!

I will be shocked if anything is done to the Pats.

Goodell wants this to go away, and unless congress decides to stick their noses in again I think that is what is going to happen.

I think everyone is a little tired of this.

I know I'm tired of it and I hate the pats like most of you do. I feel bad though, for all of the fans. Think about it if we just realized all the superbowls we had won were tainted. Not only should belly be suspended and the team fined, but Kraft should give back some money to the fans.

So is anyone watching these videos on ESPN or NFL? I'm not but from what I'm hearing they are a complete joke.

I'm watching. They are apparently just clips. Not a complete joke though. They show signals being taped, then the down and distance. Which is what we all thought they were.

I'm watching. They are apparently just clips. Not a complete joke though. They show signals being taped, then the down and distance. Which is what we all thought they were.

Huh, Cowherd was just saying that they were "far less sinister" than he had expected. :lol:

Huh, Cowherd was just saying that they were "far less sinister" than he had expected. :lol:

Well I like Cowherd - but he nor I am in tune enough to decifer this info. Obviously there was value gained to the Pats or they wouldn't be filming.

The guys on Sportscenter currently are tearing the Pats apart.

According to them the Pats are forever tainted.

According to them or at least their reactions this is the first they have heard of this videotaping scandal. This is quality entertainment here. You could cast an entire soap opera with these idiots on ESPN right now. :rl:

According to them or at least their reactions this is the first they have heard of this videotaping scandal. This is quality entertainment here. You could cast an entire soap opera with these idiots on ESPN right now. :rl:

Well NFL Network seem to be pretty neutral right now.

Not too surprising considering they actually hire people who understand the basic concept of the sport.

I agree, they are being sort of cautious not to kill the Pats - but still saying that the whole thing is disturbing.

I agree, they are being sort of cautious not to kill the Pats - but still saying that the whole thing is disturbing.

Disturbing? :rl: They could have chosen a better word there...unless of course the Patriots had tape of their special teams players hiding in the shadows with tazers waiting for the opposing teams to come out of the locker rooms.

Disturbing? :rl: They could have chosen a better word there...unless of course the Patriots had tape of their special teams players hiding in the shadows with tazers waiting for the opposing teams to come out of the locker rooms.

Why did the Pats tape the Browns? A crappy team that they wouldn't play again for four years? My opinion is that this info helped him immediatly.

Chris Carter just yelled: "This is cheating!"

Stink: "Based on what I see here...bangs fist on desk...they have signals, down and distance..."

Carter: "This ain't the game we played, homey!"

Stink: "True."

Edit: Stink: "This is stealing, and stealing is against the law." :lol:

Chris Carter just yelled: "This is cheating!"

Stink: "Based on what I see here...bangs fist on desk...they have signals, down and distance..."

Carter: "This ain't the game we played, homey!"

Stink: "True."

Edit: Stink: "This is stealing, and stealing is against the law." :lol:

:rl: I just remembered. I think Stink actually is on one of the daytime soaps. Big surprise...homey. :rl:

That is not true! The Patriots not only recorded the coaches, score board, and plays but also THE CHEERLEADERS!

This is new information, so clearly more punishment is warranted. :)

Your team cheated and was fined and you have the guts to come here and make a joke of it?

Dude, I would be embarrased.

:rl: I just remembered. I think Stink actually is on one of the daytime soaps. Big surprise...homey. :rl:

What could be more credible? Someone with inside knowledge of "The days of our lives" would surely know. And as he so profoundly stated; "This is stealing, and stealing is against the law!"

:rl:

Your team cheated and was fined and you have the guts to come here and make a joke of it?

Dude, I would be embarrased.

Why should a fan feel embarrased? It's not as if we had anything to do with this whole ordeal. I don't know about the rest of the Patriots fans but I'm not losing any sleep over any of this.

Why should a fan feel embarrased? It's not as if we had anything to do with this whole ordeal. I don't know about the rest of the Patriots fans but I'm not losing any sleep over any of this.

I certainly wouldn't be making a joke of it on an opposing teams message board that your favorite team cheated against. But that's just me..............

I'm not losing any sleep.

BTW: I'm watching the NFLN coverage as it much better than the speculation and innuendo they are spewing on ESPN.

Archived