New Person Here

The Rev

First of all, nice site you folks have here. What's up with all the green? ;)

I'm with FFIC and L2G from the "other" site.

That being said, I'm REALLY looking forward to getting this rivalry off the ground again. Growing up in Miami, one of my fondest memories was going to the Orange Bowl with my father and watching the 'Fins play the Jets. Those were some of the best games I can remember and the best fights in the stands.

Here's to you Jets fans, thanks for the memories! :)

That being said, I'm REALLY looking forward to getting this rivalry off the ground again. Growing up in Miami, one of my fondest memories was going to the Orange Bowl with my father and watching the 'Fins play the Jets. Those were some of the best games I can remember and the best fights in the stands.

Damn trolls. ;)

Great rivalary. The epic battle to see who takes third place in the AFC East this year. :)

hey im new too

So is my stratocaster, but I think Fender has a fancy-schmancy name for the color that allows me to avoid admitting it.

Yaa so was mine. It's called surf green or metallic surf green. Smart decision considering they weren't marketing to women...heck of a lot better than teal, which brings into question the sexual preferences of all those teal wearers.... Although, they do have a color called daphne blue, which I will admit, did come into play when deciding what I would buy.

I have since sold my strat and purchased the only guitars I will ever play, Gibson les paul the warren haynes custom version. I just love the tone it gets, but im sure if i could play like slow hand i would trade in my girlfriend for blackie..oh well.

Archived