The Sporting News rates Rhodes 5th best Safety in AFC

LMAO. What a friggin homer. He's not in the top HALF of NFL safety's. He can't hold Sanders' Rhodes' or Reed's JOCKS.

:rl: Well you weren't the first but I'd be lying if I said that post wasn't bait left specifically for you and a couple other posters.

Perhaps it is the joke that wasn't funny rather than he sense of humor that was lacking.

So if it's not funny, you just disregard. You don't take the cheese and run with it anyway. Just sayin'...

And you'll never guess the fourth after the three obvious (Polamalu, Reed and Sanders) that are before him.

1. Bob Sanders

2. Ed Reed

3. Troy Polamalu

4. Antoine Bethea ??? -- Good player, but better than Rhodes? Seriously?

5. Kerry Rhodes

Top 5 Tandems in the AFC at Safety:

1. Colts - Sanders & Bethea

2. Ravens - Reed & Dawan Landry

3. Titans - Chris Hope & Michael Griffin

4. Steelers - Polamalu & Ryan Clark

5. JETS - Rhodes & Abram Elam

I think I'd put Rhodes 3rd personally but he did have a shaky start to the year last year. He could be the best if he continues to develop. I'd like to see some more from Elam before I go crazy about him. I did like what I saw from him so far though.

And you'll never guess the fourth after the three obvious (Polamalu, Reed and Sanders) that are before him.

1. Bob Sanders

2. Ed Reed

3. Troy Polamalu

4. Antoine Bethea ??? -- Good player, but better than Rhodes? Seriously?

5. Kerry Rhodes

Top 5 Tandems in the AFC at Safety:

1. Colts - Sanders & Bethea

2. Ravens - Reed & Dawan Landry

3. Titans - Chris Hope & Michael Griffin

4. Steelers - Polamalu & Ryan Clark

5. JETS - Rhodes & Abram Elam

ok kerry rhodes should be 3 easily and bethea shouldnt be there at all 5 should be dawkins.

the tandems is retarded.

1.colts

2.ravens.

3.raiders-Micheal Huff, Gibril Wilson

4.eagles-dawkins,sheldon brown(if they keep asante)

5.arizona,cowboys(arizona-Adrian wilson, should be top 5 but got hurt, and if they move antrel rolle to safety liek they want then they 5th. but right now i guess its cowboys(roy willams and hamlin)i ahte both and think they are both overrated but they both made probowl

ok kerry rhodes should be 3 easily and bethea shouldnt be there at all 5 should be dawkins.

the tandems is retarded.

1.colts

2.ravens.

5.arizona,cowboys(arizona-Adrian wilson, should be top 5 but got hurt, and if they move antrel rolle to safety liek they want then they 5th. but right now i guess its cowboys(roy willams and hamlin)i ahte both and think they are both overrated but they both made probowl

It's a ranking of AFC safeties.

the tandems is retarded.

1.colts

2.ravens.

Michael Huff has been far from great since he's came into the league. I don't see how the combination of him and Wilson should scrape the top 5 of what you've listed to be best in the League.

Michael Huff has been far from great since he's came into the league. I don't see how the combination of him and Wilson should scrape the top 5 of what you've listed to be best in the League.

well giving now huff has 2 good cbs and a great safety he should become a ball hawk and have break thru year.

i didnt no it was afc i missed that

Archived