Owners Unanimously Opt out of Labor Deal

InstantClassic

Well isn`t this just F-ING great ,we will all get the PSL bill this summer for a brand new stadium that will cost the fans a small fourtune in ticket prices & PSL`s then the year after the few that decide to put another mortgage on the house to keep the season tickets ,how will the league and the over paid players thank the fans for showing there support ,they will close the whole thing down ,it`s time for the FANS to close the NFL DOWN & stop buying NFL merchandise

Well isn`t this just F-ING great ,we will all get the PSL bill this summer for a brand new stadium that will cost the fans a small fourtune in ticket prices & PSL`s then the year after the few that decide to put another mortgage on the house to keep the season tickets ,how will the league and the over paid players thank the fans for showing there support ,they will close the whole thing down ,it`s time for the FANS to close the NFL DOWN & stop buying NFL merchandise

I'm with ya Joisey..we have to go after the gas companies too..same principle!

Your very close to being right.

IMO this will be the end of the NFL's reign of being the unchallenged king of sports. Their greed is about to kill the golden goose.

The NFLPA will crumble if they strike. When did they last go on strike, 1987? That lasted all of three weeks and players were crossing the picket line after the first week.

I doubt there will be any stoppage. Don't forget that most NFL teams have huge amounts of debt and the players need the cash. They will work something out.

Typical liberals. Refusing to honor their own agreement and then wanting bleeding heart judges to let them weasel their way out. Makes me sick. No wonder we are becoming a third world nation.

At what point will it sink through that thick skull of yours that this isn't a place for politics?

The NFLPA will crumble if they strike. When did they last go on strike, 1987? That lasted all of three weeks and players were crossing the picket line after the first week.

I doubt there will be any stoppage. Don't forget that most NFL teams have huge amounts of debt and the players need the cash. They will work something out.

Word yo, bills gotta be paid, jacob the jeweler ain't takin' no I.O.U's for the bling and all the baby's momma's aren't gonna wanna hear about no strike when it comes time for the child support check. Baseball players can strike if they want. they get 120 paychecks for all the games they play, football players only get 16, I can't see any rookies who took out million dollar loans in advance of their first payday wanting to show much solidarity.

I say Upshaw gets his head out of his ass with regard to the draft and rookie contracts, goes slotted, which makes the owners happy and the vets happy because it frees up money for them. I think doing that will allow everything else to be worked out agreeably.

Typical liberals. Refusing to honor their own agreement and then wanting bleeding heart judges to let them weasel their way out. Makes me sick. No wonder we are becoming a third world nation.

A third world nation with people living in 2,000 sf houses. Gotcha.

Just saw on NFL Network:

To avoid an uncapped year the league has to reach an agreement by March 2010, not 2009, which gives them plenty of time to avoid an uncapped year. Good news.

Just saw on NFL Network:

To avoid an uncapped year the league has to reach an agreement by March 2010, not 2009, which gives them plenty of time to avoid an uncapped year. Good news.

The Jets are a large market team and share a stadium. An uncapped year is probably better for the Jets than the rest of the league.

Archived