Spelling Bee Championship

What I want to know is, why is he photographing his tart daughter next to a dickmobile he'll never own?

Max, Max, Max...Smack talk forum...YESTERDAY! Now how many times have I publicly asked for that? Sheeooooot, just what does a b*tch have to do to get her facial stubble rubbed? C'mon, I can file your nails with my moustache in the meanwhile.

EDIT: Go Jets! Or something!

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

There's no such thing as American ancestry, dipsh!t. All our ancestors came from somewhere else. You're a racist piece of crap. Don't try to pretend otherwise.

Before I just thought he is stupid. After reading his last comment I have to agree with you. I give up trying to educate him.

What I want to know is, why is he photographing his tart daughter next to a dickmobile he'll never own?

Max, Max, Max...Smack talk forum...YESTERDAY! Now how many times have I publicly asked for that? Sheeooooot, just what does a b*tch have to do to get her facial stubble rubbed? C'mon, I can file your nails with my moustache in the meanwhile.

EDIT: Go Jets! Or something!

Yo monkey boy im not RACIST and the picture is your daughter next to my machine wanna see the other pics I will PM them to you toughguy.

Go Jets gotta love the fellow fans spreading some love here.

\Those kids in that spelling bee werent AMERICAN kids.Face the facts and open up our eyes and look around.Unless of course you settle for being the minoroity and have already waved the white flag.

You sure it's a flag and not a hood?

Yo monkey boy im not RACIST and the picture is your daughter next to my machine wanna see the other pics I will PM them to you toughguy.

Go Jets gotta love the fellow fans spreading some love here.

Did you know that he is a she?

5180 is an awful poster and really he should be banned.

I've been saying that about him for ages, he always stirring up **** with his pure idiocy.

Why should he be banned? no way dude! this is classic entertainment right here!

I've been saying that about him for ages, he always stirring up **** with his pure idiocy.

Haha, banned for what? For being the punching bag he deserves to be? I say post away 5180. The possibilities are endless.

I feel the same way about you Irish aka kobe24jets. You are the only IDIOT here always attacking my posts and looking for an argument.Try an AA meeting instead.

Nothing to do with this thread to be honest. I'm talking in general. He's retarded and really does drag down the quality of the forum. JMO.

I think the forum is doing a great job of policing itself when it comes to him, and it's fun too. no way this cat gets banned.

I feel the same way about you Irish aka kobe24jets. You are the only IDIOT here always attacking my posts and looking for an argument.Try an AA meeting instead.

Is that before or after you take the splinters out of your tongue from licking beer off the floor?

Nothing to do with this thread to be honest. I'm talking in general. He's retarded and really does drag down the quality of the forum. JMO.

RETARDED??????????WOW strong words coming from the flake who disagreed with the AMERICAN comment. Let me guess you dont support Special Olympics.

I think the forum is doing a great job of policing itself when it comes to him, and it's fun too. no way this cat gets banned.

It's nothing to do with policing him or anything. I'm just sick of him rmabling on about the same old crap. His love for Jeremy Shockey, DeWayne Harrett and PacMan Jones, spamming every football thread with crap about how the Jets have no attitude or balls. The guys a joke.

It's nothing to do with policing him or anything. I'm just sick of him rmabling on about the same old crap. His love for Jeremy Shockey, DeWayne Harrett and PacMan Jones, spamming every football thread with crap about how the Jets have no attitude or balls. The guys a joke.

Why don't you put him on ignore?

What are the rules here concerning personal attacks?

Ban Irish Jet!!!

Im beginning to think Irish Jet has a thing for me its actually quite scary he has this unconditional manlove for me.I strongly suggest JetNation add a personals section for guys like Irish Jet to satisfy his need.

You Irish Jet aka kobe24jets are the JOKE.