Welcome Itali5ny !!

Smizzy

My god, I don't know how to respond. On the one hand, he's a paisan. A fellow italian, but an Italian who roots for the Giants. On the other hand, he's not a Jets fan. And he signs his posts, "Go Giants". This is not the way of the JN family. I understand your allegiances, and respect your lineage. But I am forced to refer to you not as Itali5NY, but as Fredo. At least until you see the error of your ways and come over to this side of the tracks. Please, don't break my heart, Fredo.

My god, I don't know how to respond. On the one hand, he's a paisan. A fellow italian, but an Italian who roots for the Giants. On the other hand, he's not a Jets fan. And he signs his posts, "Go Giants". This is not the way of the JN family. I understand your allegiances, and respect your lineage. But I am forced to refer to you not as Itali5NY, but as Fredo. At least until you see the error of your ways and come over to this side of the tracks. Please, don't break my heart, Fredo.

You can call me Frodo Baggans because Eli and the boys will have a ring in Detroit come January.

You can call me Frodo Baggans because Eli and the boys will have a ring in Detroit come January.

ahhh so you are a delusional giants fan...thats ok Precious ... Welcome... enjoy the site :lol:

Giants are 1 of the worst teams in the NFL

No WRs, No Oline, No Defense

And a retarded reject redneck for a QB

Good luck with that. Maybe if Shockey didnt drop 50 passes a season Eli wouldnt look like the next Ryan Leaf.

,They signed Burress & Mckenzie and they signed antonio pierce :shock: Tom coughlin is a hard nosed football coach,non nonsense type of guy.

They will have a solid D.

And a retarded reject redneck for a QB

Good luck with that. Maybe if Shockey didnt drop 50 passes a season Eli wouldnt look like the next Ryan Leaf.

That might possibly be the worst quote I've ever read they just signed some of the biggest free agents on the market this offseason.

:Antonio Pierce

:Plaxico Burress

:(Your Boy Who You Will Miss) McKenzie

OOOOOooOOOOO

Plaxico Burress whos been nothing but an average WR his entire career and pretty much a bust who never lived up to his potential.

An average right tackle who was pretty average last season. Highest paid RT in the game. Dumbest FA acquisition. He cant even play LT and the giants pay all that money for him? Morons

Antonio Pierce was good last season, but the rest of that defense has nobody. Strahan is old and coming off an injury, sure lost a step. Umineyora is pretty good, I'll give ya that.

Jets > Giants

The difference between the 2 teams cannot even be measured.

Signing big free agents doesnt mean squat. Just ask the redskins.

It's alright I will convert her to Blue!

Fredo,

I wish the Giants the best on all of their endeavors. We do not share the same territory, and so bless you on your rooting for an NFC team. Greengal is one of our own, however. and so taunting her, I shall not forgive. You will give back Kareem McKenzie in order to repay the disrespect you've shown GG. Or else...ummm...you don't have a horse, do you?

Fredo,

I wish the Giants the best on all of their endeavors. We do not share the same territory, and so bless you on your rooting for an NFC team. Greengal is one of our own, however. and so taunting her, I shall not forgive. You will give back Kareem McKenzie in order to repay the disrespect you've shown GG. Or else...ummm...you don't have a horse, do you?

And good luck to your team as well! I do not have hatred for the Jets like some for the Giants, it's all New York sports. Besides you pay us to play your games in GIANTS STADIUM!

OOOOOooOOOOO

Plaxico Burress whos been nothing but an average WR his entire career and pretty much a bust who never lived up to his potential.

An average right tackle who was pretty average last season. Highest paid RT in the game. Dumbest FA acquisition. He cant even play LT and the giants pay all that money for him? Morons

Antonio Pierce was good last season, but the rest of that defense has nobody. Strahan is old and coming off an injury, sure lost a step. Umineyora is pretty good, I'll give ya that.

Jets > Giants

The difference between the 2 teams cannot even be measured.

Signing big free agents doesnt mean squat. Just ask the redskins.

as for you, i will no longer reply to your moronic comments we will see come the season who has a better year. You seem to be bitter since 1969! Next time your at Giants Stadium and your eatin a hot dog remember your team payed for it! THANKS FOR THE RENT MONEY!!!

as for you, i will no longer reply to your moronic comments we will see come the season who has a better year. You seem to be bitter since 1969! Next time your at Giants Stadium and your eatin a hot dog remember your team payed for it! THANKS FOR THE RENT MONEY!!!

Easy on young barton there....And we both know the Jets are the better team.

Tell pam i said hi :wink:

Thomas we all know how you feel about Eli and his future! I will keep it a hush!

Who put you onto Eli manning my young padawon? Who was the guy who made you feel safe enough to go to sleep at night by telling you how good Eli could be and how he improved game by game?

Who gives you lunch money to take to school each morning ? Huh?

Who put you onto Eli manning my young padawon? Who was the guy who made you feel safe enough to go to sleep at night by telling you how good Eli could be and how he improved game by game?

Who gives you lunch money to take to school each morning ? Huh?

I had Eli's back from day one before he even asked to be traded to the Giants. That is a family breed like no other. You could see from his first game against Atlanta( which I attended) that he was going to be something special. This is his year you could fell him coming on at the end of last year. Let's talk about your starting QB week 1 Jay Fiedler! HAAAA HAAA HAAA

I had Eli's back from day one before he even asked to be traded to the Giants. That is a family breed like no other. You could see from his first game against Atlanta( which I attended) that he was going to be something special. This is his year you could fell him coming on at the end of last year. Let's talk about your starting QB week 1 Jay Fiedler! HAAAA HAAA HAAA

Jay fiedler > Jesse Palmer

Feel me?

Archived