I know it's early, but nothing else is going on....

CoachTsurfing

First Round:

1. Atlanta Falcons - *Chris Wells (RB) Ohio State

2. New York Jets - *Tim Tebow (QB) Florida

3. Detroit Lions - James Laurinaitis (ILB) Ohio State

4. Miami Dolphins - Malcolm Jenkins (CB) Ohio State

5. Baltimore Ravens - **Michael Crabtree (WR) Texas Tech

6. St. Louis Rams - Michael Oher (OT) Ole Miss

7. Kansas City Chiefs - Rey Maualuga (ILB) USC

8. Oakland Raiders - *Vontae Davis (CB) Illinois

9. Philadelphia Eagles (From Carolina) - "Duke" Robinson (OG) Oklahoma

10. San Francisco 49ers - Brian Cushing (OLB) USC

11. Chicago Bears - *Demarcus Granger (DT) Oklahoma

12. Green Bay Packers - *Greg Middleton (DE) Indiana

13. Cincinnati Bengals - William Moore (S) Missouri

14. Buffalo Bills - *Percy Harvin (WR) Florida

15. Denver Broncos - Fili Moala (DT) USC

16. Washington Redskins - *George Selvie (DE) South Florida

17. Arizona Cardinals - Tyson Jackson (DE) LSU

18. Tennessee Titans - *Darrius Heyward-Bey (WR) Maryland

19. Houston Texans - Michael Johnson (DE) Georgia Tech

20. New Orleans Saints - *Taylor Mays (S) USC

21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - *Greg Hardy (DE) Mississippi

22. Cleveland Browns - Max Unger (OL) Oregon

23. Minnesota Vikings - *Nate Davis (QB) Ball State

24. Philadelphia Eagles - *Kam Chancellor (S) Virginia Tech

25. Jacksonville Jaguars - Victor " Macho" Harris (CB) Virginia Tech

26. Seattle Seahawks - *Keiland Williams (RB) LSU

27. San Diego Chargers - Phil Loadholt (OT) Oklahoma

28. New York Giants - *Trevard Lindley (CB) Kentucky

29. Pittsburgh Steelers - Jeremy Perry (OG) Oregon State

30. Indianapolis Colts - *Brandon Spikes (ILB) Florida

31. Dallas Cowboys - *Ciron Black (OT) LSU

32. New England Patriots - Eugene Monroe (OT) Virginia

I got this from nfldraftblitz.com

I just thought it was interesting, I'm not saying we should tank the season or anything else. I really see us winning between 8-10 games.

The 2nd worst team? Are you ****ing kidding???

Also I will jump a ****ing bridge if we select a QB more suited to play Full-Back. I would however love to see us end up with Chris Wells or James Laurinaitis. Heck I wanted Laurinaitis for the 2008 draft before I heard he was returning to OSU.

Good to know that there are people thinking we're going to be WORSE in 2007 and would take Tim f'ing Tebow, aka Danny Wuerffel Junior (as far as great in College, NOTHING in the pro's).

If we have to choose between Laurinaitis, and Tebow, we would be stupid to select Tebow. Laurnaitis is going to be a top notch linebacker, and it would be the most unstopable linebacker group to have:

OLB Gholston

ILB Harris

ILB Laurinaitis

OLB Pace

Is it me, or would this really scare the **** out of Brady.

Honestly though, I like Tim Tebow, he's a smart guy, good quarterback, rocket arm, and he can get away from the pressure. I would definitely rather have him on the Jets, then someone like Brady Quinn. Quinn was playing a soft schedule, while Tebow continues to play in the toughest conference in college football.

Also, the dolphins moving up to #4??

WTF is wrong with this tard?

IJ, havn't you heard? Miami is just as good, if not better than the Jets. I mean, have you seen their Free Agent pick-ups? Have you seen their awesome Quarterback battle and the fact that their "Number 1 Receiver" is a Punt Returner / Slot Receiver? Dude, they're a ****ing force. We suck. :rl:

If we have to choose between Laurinaitis, and Tebow, we would be stupid to select Tebow. Laurnaitis is going to be a top notch linebacker, and it would be the most unstopable linebacker group to have:

OLB Gholston

ILB Harris

ILB Laurinaitis

OLB Pace

Honestly though, I like Tim Tebow, he's a smart guy, good quarterback, rocket arm, and he can get away from the pressure. I would definitely rather have him on the Jets, then someone like Brady Quinn. Quinn was playing a soft schedule, while Tebow continues to play in the toughest conference in college football.

If the Jets are in the position to take Michael Crabtree and they don't Eric Mangini and Mike Tannenbaum should be fired on the spot. Laveranues Coles is in his 30's with concussion problems and is no longer a number one receiver (a lower-tier one at best). Crabtree is the guy if the Jets tank in 2008.

OLB Gholston

ILB Harris

ILB Laurinaitis

OLB Pace

do you even watch Tebow? This guy has far from a rocket arm. He is mobile and tough but that gets u nowhere in the nfl if you arent accurrate throwing...ask Vick. Eric Ainge has a better arm than Tebow trust me,I watched them both constantly. Tebow will be an average pro at best,probably a career backup imo.

do you even watch Tebow? This guy has far from a rocket arm. He is mobile and tough but that gets u nowhere in the nfl if you arent accurrate throwing...ask Vick. Eric Ainge has a better arm than Tebow trust me,I watched them both constantly. Tebow will be an average pro at best,probably a career backup imo.

uh oh... you questioned jcb... dont you know he knows all and if you disagree you're an idiot??

Hope you are ready for the battle...:)

I think I know more about Tim Tebow then you do, for god's sake, you're from Tennessee. He's mobile, and tough, but unlike people like Vick, and Young, he can actually throw a bomb. Also, since Tebow isn't "accurate", according to you, maybe we should just get rid of Kellen Clemens now, since he's about as accurate at throwing as Jay Fiedler, or Quincy Carter. You also have to say you think Ainge is better, which he obviously isn't. Tebow has the potential to be something great, Ainge has the potential to be out of the league in a couple of years.

Archived