RIP 2007-2008 LA Lakers

Ghost

You don't know Doc Rivers like I do. When Doc Rivers was coaching Orlando, and was pretty much running that team, he was pretty much the Isiah of then. To prove even more that you Bostonians know nothing about the game of Basketball, you still think Doc Rivers is anywhere near a good coach. Hell one of you Bostonians, which I've said numerous times, know nothing about the game could take this Celtics team to a championship.

So you "know" him because he coached the Magic. Could it be that I 'Know" him because he coaches the Celtics? I hear his weekly interviews. Read his stuff on-line, in the papers, see him on TV all the time. See the way the players just buy into whatever he's selling. NO WAY Isiah could do that. First, you had to sell Pierce and Allen on Defense. You think that was easy??? Second, you had to sell Pierce, Allen and Garnett on setting aside their egos. You think that was easy???? Third, he had to sell the new big three on trusting Rajon Rondo. You think that was easy?????

Plus, Isiah is a complete arsehole. Rivers appears to be a good man. I've heard NOTHING but glowing things about his character. Can you say the same about Thomas???

You know something, kid? Sometimes people change, sometimes circumstances change and sometimes you just don't know everything.

Or.....you could be just another dooshy from FLA. :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you "know" him because he coached the Magic. Could it be that I 'Know" him because he coaches the Celtics? I hear his weekly interviews. Read his stuff on-line, in the papers, see him on TV all the time. See the way the players just buy into whatever he's selling. NO WAY Isiah could do that. First, you had to sell Pierce and Allen on Defense. You think that was easy??? Second, you had to sell Pierce, Allen and Garnett on setting aside their egos. You think that was easy???? Third, he had to sell the new big three on trusting Rajon Rondo. You think that was easy?????

Plus, Isiah is a complete arsehole. Rivers appears to be a good man. I've heard NOTHING but glowing things about his character. Can you say the same about Thomas???

You know something, kid? Sometimes people change, sometimes circumstances change and sometimes you just don't know everything.

Or.....you could be just another dooshy from FLA. :)

No, he didn't change, he's still the same moron who can't coach for ****, he just got blessed with a team that wanted to buy a championship.

No, he didn't chance, he's still the same moron who can't coach for ****, he just got blessed with a team that wanted to buy a championship.

Dude, you are too young to be bitter. Let it go.....let it go......

Notice how Garb can't deny the truth.

Neither could the Lakers. :)

I have refuted your claims on numerous occasions. Sometimes it's just time to let it go. I'm letting it go. It makes no sense for me to waste any more time arguing the point with someone who refuses to look at things even remotely objectively.

Neither could the Lakers. :)

I have refuted your claims on numerous occasions. Sometimes it's just time to let it go. I'm letting it go. It makes no sense for me to waste any more time arguing the point with someone who refuses to look at things even remotely objectively.

I won't let it go until every Celtics fan admits that any coach of the other teams could have done just as well, if not better. You've guys had Doc has the Celtics coach for a while, I am not surprised you don't know better already. It's obvious the Celtics bought this championship, and any moron, and thats the coach that won this championship, a moron could win it all.

I won't let it go until every Celtics fan admits that any coach of the other teams could have done just as well, if not better. You've guys had Doc has the Celtics coach for a while, I am not surprised you don't know better already. It's obvious the Celtics bought this championship, and any moron, and thats the coach that won this championship, a moron could win it all.

....wait, I've heard pundits say that the Lakers "bought" the championship once they got Gasol for a box of donuts. Unfortunately for them, he played like a box of donuts. LOL!!!

You're kind of funny though, Zippy. In an unintentional way - but funny nonetheless.

....wait, I've heard pundits say that the Lakers "bought" the championship once they got Gasol for a box of donuts. Unfortunately for them, he played like a box of donuts. LOL!!!

You're kind of funny though, Zippy. In an unintentional way - but funny nonetheless.

You can't seriously think Doc is that good, can you?

gasol = soft serve ice cream

Your not understanding me. PP has the better series but he's no where near as good of a player Kobe is.

never said he was... just showing the stats from this series.

Kobe is no MJ. He was no PP this series either.

Now can everyone please remove their mouths from Kobe's Tube Steak?

Thank you.

i watched mj plays

its like watcin paint dry

really... when? You're 18 years old. So you most likely remember sports from about the age of 10, or the year 2000. MJ played with the Wash. Wizards in 01-02 and 02-03. So, yes during that time, Kobe is much better than MJ.

but his time with the Bulls.. ya know, 84-85 to 1993 and 94-98.. he was and is the best basketball player in the history of the sport. But since you didnt see that since you were just a little gangsta at that time you would have no idea.

Kobe is the best player in the game today, but is no where near as good as MJ. MJ never would have sh!t the bed like Kobe did this series. Paul Pierce outplayed him. MJ would never let that happen.

So remove your lips from Kobe's 8 incher and ride off into the sunset.

get jordans dick outta yo mouth he aint **** ***** u aint know ****

listen here you little mother f#cker.

You neg rep me again and I will bomb yo' ass off this board you little fake piece of garbage.

You suck, your team sucks.

You cant handle when someone proves your sorry ass wrong? screw you. Your mom should have given head that one mistake filled night that created you.

Have fun over at JI.

never said he was... just showing the stats from this series.

Kobe is no MJ. He was no PP this series either.

Now can everyone please remove their mouths from Kobe's Tube Steak?

Thank you.

Like I said before, PP has the better series but he is no where near the level Kobe is still on.

Kobe= dog sh!t.

kobe24jets= dog sh!t on bottom of my shoe.

Im mad because you are the future of this country.

MJ> Kobe.

Relax a 'lil bit! (hahahaha.....I make myself laugh). This fake poster boy is "wicked retahded" and the act will grow old soon enough.

I'm confused though. Maybe you can help me out, because I'm not real fluent in fake ebonics. Do Tranny's cross dress or are they just pre-ops? I need to know so I can choose the appropriate outfit to wear to todays Celtics World Champion Victory Parade :)

Kobe= dog sh!t.

kobe24jets= dog sh!t on bottom of my shoe.

Im mad because you are the future of this country.

MJ> Kobe.

Relax a 'lil bit! (hahahaha.....I make myself laugh). This fake poster boy is "wicked retahded" and the act will grow old soon enough.

I'm confused though. Maybe you can help me out, because I'm not real fluent in fake ebonics. Do Tranny's cross dress or are they just pre-ops? I need to know so I can choose the appropriate outfit to wear to todays Celtics World Champion Victory Parade :)

Parade for what????

the NBA???

A league where the refs fix the games!!!

Sorry means as much as Teddy Jo winning the TiddlyWinks Championship.

Archived