Titan Game?

Hofstra Jet

Anyone going? its November 24th.. I have already booked the hotel, and we booked a car to take down there.. Leaving on the 20th, and coming home on the 24th.. let me know if ppl are going, and how they will go about gettin tickets.. hope some ppl come

Anyone going? its November 24th.. I have already booked the hotel, and we booked a car to take down there.. Leaving on the 20th, and coming home on the 24th.. let me know if ppl are going, and how they will go about gettin tickets.. hope some ppl come

I think Stan and Walt and going with their crew. And you know how that usually turns out. :)

cool... i am meeting a friend from fort benning georgia actually.. about an hour and a half outside atlanta.. and driving down wth 4 others.. we bookd a hotel about 10 miles from stadium.. we are going to the tennessee/vanderbilt game on saturday as well.. how is everyone gettin their tix?

Going staying at the sam hotel last yr across the street from Vanderbuilt U

I think Stan and Walt and going with their crew. And you know how that usually turns out. :)

Walt's lucky that Duane didn't kick his ass.

Walt is the one who dropped a deuce in the Kingsley. Can't take that guy anywhere.

Wait until November to get your tickets as they will be readily available on craigslist. That's were I got mine for last year's game. As far as hotel, you need to stay in downtown Nashville so you can walk to bars and possibly stadium if you do not get a parking pass.

i think i might just splurge and spend a little extra for the tickets.. just for the comfort of having them.. we booked a cheap ass hotel.. its called crestwood suites.. ever heard of it? we can always cancel the reservation.. i want to have a great time.. so all the input is awesome.. thanks..

i think i might just splurge and spend a little extra for the tickets.. just for the comfort of having them.. we booked a cheap ass hotel.. its called crestwood suites.. ever heard of it? we can always cancel the reservation.. i want to have a great time.. so all the input is awesome.. thanks..

Wait until November to get your tickets as they will be readily available on craigslist. That's were I got mine for last year's game. As far as hotel, you need to stay in downtown Nashville so you can walk to bars and possibly stadium if you do not get a parking pass.

i had the best time at a Jet game in nashville I wish I could attach the CBS picture of the jets fans that was taken. I can't wait to go back

i had the best time at a Jet game in nashville I wish I could attach the CBS picture of the jets fans that was taken. I can't wait to go back

I have our TAILGATE party all taken care of, thanks to BONGO!!

I'm at the Hyatt also......I was going to stay with KEVIN but.......

Hey Brenda will the same crew who did the tailgate party before witht he Titans RV be ding it again this yr?

I have our TAILGATE party all taken care of, thanks to BONGO!!

I'm at the Hyatt also......I was going to stay with KEVIN but.......

Hey Brenda will the same crew who did the tailgate party before witht he Titans RV be ding it again this yr?

YES!! I went last year too! They are sooo awesome I love Tennessee

This by far was the best tailgate we ever had and I have been traveling not for 3 yr and the fact that we won was the icing on the cake baby. And when I see you Brenda this yr I have a great pic with me and Kevin at the Vanderbilt Hotel

YES!! I went last year too! They are sooo awesome I love Tennessee

This by far was the best tailgate we ever had and I have been traveling not for 3 yr and the fact that we won was the icing on the cake baby. And when I see you Brenda this yr I have a great pic with me and Kevin at the Vanderbilt Hotel

lol....Take one WITH me n KEV....lol

Archived