Magic trying to trade for Javaris Crittenton, Keyon Dooling/FA News

MagicBizkit87

I'm hearing for Critt, it would take Bogans, and a couple 2nd round picks. That would mean also that J.J. Redick would most likely stay in Orlando, since Bogans would be gone. I like the idea of Critt being on the Magic, he's a big point guard, and he could probably defend Billups. What can the Lakers fans tell me about Critt? Also, would be nice Dwight and Critt back together, they played high school ball together.

On to Darrell Armstrong, and Michael Doleac. Like all Magic fans, we all think Armstrong is the greatest thing ever, and a human spark plug like him would be good behind Nelson, and Crittenton. Never was really fond of Doleac, but he would be a solid 3rd string Center.

PG Nelson/Crittenton/Armstrong

SG Pietrus/Redick/Lee

SF Turkoglu/Lewis/Pietrus

PF Lewis/Battie/Cook

C Howard/Gortat/Doleac

I'm hearing for Critt, it would take Bogans, and a couple 2nd round picks. That would mean also that J.J. Redick would most likely stay in Orlando, since Bogans would be gone. I like the idea of Critt being on the Magic, he's a big point guard, and he could probably defend Billups. What can the Lakers fans tell me about Critt? Also, would be nice Dwight and Critt back together, they played high school ball together.

On to Darrell Armstrong, and Michael Doleac. Like all Magic fans, we all think Armstrong is the greatest thing ever, and a human spark plug like him would be good behind Nelson, and Crittenton. Never was really fond of Doleac, but he would be a solid 3rd string Center.

PG Nelson/Crittenton/Armstrong

SG Pietrus/Redick/Lee

SF Turkoglu/Lewis/Pietrus

PF Lewis/Battie/Cook

C Howard/Gortat/Doleac

we should be able to replace redick with like 2 2nd rounder tehn make the trade.

That line-up sucks. I wanna see them go against the Celtics. World Champions!!!WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Spoken like a true Bostonian. Knowing nothing about the game of basketball. Check last year who had the best offense in the Eastern Conference. We don't need offense. Pietrus, Crittenton... That gives us defense. We know we could outscore any team in the east. Boston sucks, end of story.

Spoken like a true Bostonian. Knowing nothing about the game of basketball. Check last year who had the best offense in the Eastern Conference. We don't need offense. Pietrus, Crittenton... That gives us defense. We know we could outscore any team in the east. Boston sucks, end of story.

May I remind you who won the Championship, had a top 5 offense, and the #1 defense?

May I remind you who won the Championship, had a top 5 offense, and the #1 defense?

If your team is so much better then this Orlando Magic team, then why did this Orlando Magic team go 2 and 1 against your team? Really, that team sucks? You really are so clueless, and shouldn't be taken seriously when you talk about the NBA.

If your team is so much better then this Orlando Magic team, then why did this Orlando Magic team go 2 and 1 against your team? Really, that team sucks? You really are so clueless, and shouldn't be taken seriously when you talk about the NBA.

If you guys were better than the team that won the Championship, then why didn't you guys win it?

You know what else is funny. The fact that you're a bandwagoner. Yankees, Jets, and Celtics. Bandwagoner for sure.

The question is who you bandwagon for, the Yankees, or Celtics.

Trust me when I say this, you are too far out of your league in discussing basketball with this person. I know more about the game then you will ever know. The only thing you know is who am I going to bandwagon for next in basketball.

Just let it go, everything in Boston is gay, especially the Celtics.

I'm not a bandwagoner. I was born and raised in Boston, so I like my home team, and Johnny Damon was my favorite player and I followed him to the Yankees. I like the Jets because I followed Curtis Martin from the Pats.

Do us real Jets, and Yankees fans a favor, and go back and follow the Boston teams.

I'm not a bandwagoner. I was born and raised in Boston, so I like my home team, and Johnny Damon was my favorite player and I followed him to the Yankees. I like the Jets because I followed Curtis Martin from the Pats.

wow how an u follo one player and im suprised ur still a jets fan bc martin is gone. and when damon is outta ny who u gonna root for? I bet paul peirce ever leaves boston u will be what ever team he goes on.

I loved penny i didnt follo him to other teams also with tmac.. I stil root for them but still a fan of the team i liked them on first Magic.

Boston had big trouble against magic u can ask anybody on that team and they would say that one team they be scared to play in the playoffs.

Do us real Jets, and Yankees fans a favor, and go back and follow the Boston teams.

Am I the only non bandwagon Celtics fan here? GanGreen and Blackout make me cringe whenever they mention the C's.

Am I the only non bandwagon Celtics fan here? GanGreen and Blackout make me cringe whenever they mention the C's.

Garb?

GangGreen/CM28 is incredibly annoying with his denial. He ditched the Pats when Curtis Martin left, Jumped on the Yankees Bandwagon when Jonny Damon joined and is on record saying he would ditch the Celtics if Paul Pierce left.

A true fan for sure.:yawn:

Garb?

GangGreen/CM28 is incredibly annoying with his denial. He ditched the Pats when Curtis Martin left, Jumped on the Yankees Bandwagon when Jonny Damon joined and is on record saying he would ditch the Celtics if Paul Pierce left.

A true fan for sure.:yawn:

You are correct about Garb.

The difference between Me/Garb and GangGreen/Blackout is Garb & I don't mention in every thread that the Celtics are World Champs and the best thing since sliced bread.

Plus we have been fans for a long time.

The difference between Me/Garb and GangGreen/Blackout is Garb & I don't mention in every thread that the Celtics are World Champs and the best thing since sliced bread.

Exactly, Blackout is the worst, he doesn't even bother denying it.

I'd say 15 years is a long time.

Hmmmm I thought it was your younger BROTHER who did that ? You seem to have been caught up in a web of falsehoods. :box:

Archived