Angels pwn Red Sox

Blackout

Between the whole Manny thing and everything else, the Sox as a team are probably a bit distracted. The Angels are the best team in baseball for a reason. Not like they were playing someone like the Orioles.

what's your record against the Angels this year again?

just sayin'

The Angels do own the Yankees. I know because I go to the games out here and I usually see a loss.

They have to be the postseason favorite as it all stands now. We'll know more when the play the Yanks. Still, the Anegls have to do it in October, not July and August.

1-7. Not good at all. The Yankees haven't even played them, and the Angels always kill the Yanks. All that matters is that when October rolls around Anaheim goes out with barely a whimper.

Just worry about your team

the Joe Girardi Yankees fear nothing but fear itself

Geez, Blackout. Give these guys some material, why don't ya? The Angels will probably slap the Yanks around, too, and we'll have to listen to extra gloating because of this thread.

The only reason Clueless Joe Girardi fears nothing is because he's too ****ing stupid to understand anything.

Geez, Blackout. Give these guys some material, why don't ya? The Angels will probably slap the Yanks around, too, and we'll have to listen to extra gloating because of this thread.

The only reason Clueless Joe Girardi fears nothing is because he's too ****ing stupid to understand anything.

Girardi is God,Allah,Elohim,Hova etc......get your facts straight ! :D

No you didn't , look at what team logo you used !

Look at the first team mentioned in the thread before bickering back and forth.

"Angels" pwn Red Sox

pwn = the action

red sox = the object

The sentence is clearly about the Angels...

The Yankees need to put Garland in his place. He's been pitching to luck all year, even though his ERA is about average. I'll be very happy, though, if they split this series. LA has ridiculous pitching.

Mike, it is more fun with you around, we must admit. At least the insults are down.

Mike, it is more fun with you around, we must admit. At least the insults are down.

I'm going to clarify one more time that I'm not Mike, even though you probably think I am because I share some of his viewpoints. I don't even know who Mike is. But think whatever you want. I don't care.

Ugly, and pathetic. I don't know if it's everything with Manny, the fact that the Angels are just that good, or what it is...but the Sox better get their act in gear. If they play the way they did this series the rest of the year, they'll be swept several more times.

And if they had given Ponson even just the slightest bit of support they could have won 3 of 4.

Gotta take it though. The way the Angels are playing right now a split is about as good as winning a series against them.

Big road trip though starts tonight against Texas. Tampa opens a series with Indians tonight and Cliff Lee is going tonight for the Tribe so the Yanks with Joba pitching tonight should absolutely have a chance to pick up a game on the Rays tonight.

Archived