Pats v Bucs on NFLN

SoFlaJets

all I can say is if you are a Patriots fan PRAY that Tom Brady's foot heals fast because this is a very pedestrian looking team without him....Matt Cassell? Please God let us have to face him in week two....17-3 Bucs at halftime

The Pats D looks like sh!t. I do not want to hear that it is just preseason. The starting D was out there the whole 1st half and they got shredded.

And SoFla, are you ready for the little wind event coming tomorrow?

The Pats D looks like sh!t. I do not want to hear that it is just preseason.

It's just pre season :)

Hey, to all of our Posters in harm's way in FL, batten down the hatches and stay safe.

The Pats D looks like sh!t. I do not want to hear that it is just preseason. The starting D was out there the whole 1st half and they got shredded.

we're out of the cone GM but yea the wife says we'll be out back moving crap into the garage anyway tomorrow you guys in the middle of the state may be spared too....Oh yea the Pats getting housed 24-3

It's not even a hurricane yet, and it's probally not hitting Palm Beach County, so I'm not too worried about it. I was kind of hoping that the hurricane would wipe out my High School tomorrow (the first day of school), though.

where are you in PB County GG?

we're out of the cone GM but yea the wife says we'll be out back moving crap into the garage anyway tomorrow you guys in the middle of the state may be spared too....Oh yea the Pats getting housed 24-3

Waiting for the next update. It looks like we will be on the far right of the cone.

I spent all day picking up the backyard toys and patio furniture. My yard has not been this clean since we moved in:cheers:

Tom Brady will miss at least 6 games this year because of injury. I am not wishing it on him. But you did hear it here first.

OK can we play good fan bad fan? I will wish it would happen-It's happened way too often to us Max-screw the bastards...I love to see them lose-Belichick is no genius and no Brady proves it

Lantana and Jog here

OK can we play good fan bad fan? I will wish it would happen-It's happened way too often to us Max-screw the bastards...I love to see them lose-Belichick is no genius and no Brady proves it

I hate to say this, but I'd actually rather have Brady start against the Jets. Because if we beat them without Brady, people will doubt that we're better than them and wonder how good we'd do if Brady was starting. Plus, I've always wanted to see Billicheat cry when he loses to Mangenious.

Gateway, Federal

I actually worked for the City of BB when I moved down here in the late 80's $6.22 an hour and all the aggravation you could take...mowing the grass in the middle of Federal from Gulfsteam Rd to Hypoluxo in the middle of the summer...(shudders)

I hate to say this, but I'd actually rather have Brady start against the Jets. Because if we beat them without Brady, people will doubt that we're better than them and wonder how good we'd do if Brady was starting. Plus, I've always wanted to see Billicheat cry when he loses to Mangenious.

I feel the same way. BUT i would rather basically be guaranteed the division if they lost brady(which they wont cause hes fine)

Absolutely correct. Very uninspired football. And I don't care that it's pre-season either. However, although the starting d-line did play the first quarter, I can guarantee you that Adalius Thomas is starting at outside linebacker, not pierre woods....that Merriwether and Spann will not be the starting safety tandem and that Bryant will not be the starting corner.

Anyway, they look like sh*t. Lackluster is putting it nicely. LOL!

Absolutely correct. Very uninspired football. And I don't care that it's pre-season either. However, although the starting d-line did play the first quarter, I can guarantee you that Adalius Thomas is starting at outside linebacker, not pierre woods....that Merriwether and Spann will not be the starting safety tandem and that Bryant will not be the starting corner.

I am curious in regards to Merriwether. Are you saying that because he got hurt or he is not stepping up?

all Favre needs is that line to be like it is today to tear up you defense.

I am curious in regards to Merriwether. Are you saying that because he got hurt or he is not stepping up?

Regardless of his injury - whatever it is - he would not be the starting safety. Although he won the job later in the season last year - I think that Harrison and Sanders start the season with the first unit - with Lynch and Merriweather subbing until Merriweather earns the spot away from Sanders again. He's a hard-hitter - but he's really hit or miss in coverage. I think it's a read and react thing. I mean, look at Mayo - he reads and reacts correctly and he's a rookie starter. Yah, he's a #10 pick - but regardless, Meriwethare has a year under his belt. There's a reason they picked up Lynch. Bewteen Harrison and Lynch, Merriweather will become a legit safety. Or so I hope. ;) OR - I could be completely wrong! LOL!

Archived