Pats v Bucs on NFLN

SoFlaJets

well it took them almost 50 minutes but they scored a TD Heath Evans 1 yard plunge

They finally scored? I had to quit watching. Between the putrid football that was being played and Sterling Sharpe proclaiming the Patriots demise as if they were supposed to be playing like it was a regular season game. I had had enough.

They finally scored? I had to quit watching. Between the putrid football that was being played and Sterling Sharpe proclaiming the Patriots demise as if they were supposed to be playing like it was a regular season game. I had had enough.

27-10 7:45 left

Sharpe could be right on the buton with his proclimation

The loss in the SUpebowl could be more devistating than you think

It f's a teams psyche

It f's a teams psyche

Exactly. the Yankees never recovered from the loss to the Diamondbacks in the 2001 WS. that Giants super bowl reminded me of that.

It f's a teams psyche

He could be right but it just seems a little ridiculous to me to make a proclamation like that when everyone knows damn good and well that Belichick hasn't even opened the actual playbook yet.

Exactly. the Yankees never recovered from the loss to the Diamondbacks in the 2001 WS. that Giants super bowl reminded me of that.

they've never recovered from losing Adam Vinatieri....and haven't won a SB since he left

Absolutely correct. Very uninspired football. And I don't care that it's pre-season either. However, although the starting d-line did play the first quarter, I can guarantee you that Adalius Thomas is starting at outside linebacker, not pierre woods....that Merriwether and Spann will not be the starting safety tandem and that Bryant will not be the starting corner.

Anyway, they look like sh*t. Lackluster is putting it nicely. LOL!

Thomas, Seymor, and Wilfork were in there in the 2nd Quarter.;)

He could be right but it just seems a little ridiculous to me to make a proclamation like that when everyone knows damn good and well that Belichick hasn't even opened the actual playbook yet.

why would that cheater need a playbook? he already has everyone else's

For those that watched the game last night did you see the interview with Griese in the 2nd quarter?

He said the Pats didn't blitz, stunt or do anything close to making him uncomfortable. Just vanilla D.

If some of you want to write the Pats off after the 2nd preseason game then good for you.

BTW Aqua: Welker looked good last night with Matt freakin' Cassel throwing him the ball.

Archived