Peter King hates Jets fans

Bugg

Stop it. There's at least as much to do on a Saturday night in Green Bay, WI as there is in the NY metro area. And none of those things compare to going to watch Brett Favre throw 6 passes. Jets fans just suck is all.

Were all the Jets fans down the Shore?

Take it as you will, but I thought the attendance on Saturday was pathetic.

It was a poor crowd. I would say maybe, maybe 40,000. There were a ton of empty seats when the camera panned the crowd.

Didn't Lord Favre have an audience with the Mayor last week? I would say thats kind of a big deal. What other players have been invited to City Hall when joining a New York/New Jersey sports team?

48,000 that is how many people were there. That was my official estimate. And I am NEVER wrong.

Yeah, I still can't believe we were able to trade Chad and Coles to KC for a 1st and a 3rd. What a Steal!

Some day when you are older I will tell you what really happened. The short version was it was discussed but the Chiefs thought the pick would be in the 20s at the time.

Andre Wadsworth is trying out for the Jets though. You heard it hear first.

I care as much about Peter King's opinions on Jets fans and the organization as I do about how much the rest of the world "hates" the United States. Which is not at all. In fact, bite me on all counts.

Peter King's opinions are worthless. He is a fat, dumb virgin Pats homer who is too busy sucking off Belicheat to give the Jets and their fans, the most die-hard fans in the NFL, credit for anything. The only problem is that he has a forum for his worthless opinions.

Jets fans are the best fans in football. They have stuck with their team through so much garbage, the years of mediocrity and Bruce Coslet and Browning Neagle and then the absolute humiliation with Kotite and losing Vinny in week 1 in 1999 when we had the Sb in the f'n bag. We stuck thru all this bullsh*t and are still hardcore fans of this team. This stupid loser doesn't know anything and bases his opinion on the fact that some of us didn't drive 2 hours to watch 2 series with Brett Favre, after 10,000 of us showed up to Hempstead to watch him practice. This guy is a f_cking idiot.

Any self-respecting Jets fan should boycott Sports Illustratted just b/c of this fat faggot.

Were all the Jets fans down the Shore?

Take it as you will, but I thought the attendance on Saturday was pathetic.

You forgot the scarcasm smiley. Unless of course you enjoy dropping everything and blocking out a 7 hour window on a Saturday to watch a meaningless scrimmage. Pretty pathetic turnout for the SB champs last night too eh? There's just no pleasing those Giants fans.

Archived