Where's Waldo?

Thai Jet

What's going on? It's about time Ponson exploded. At least Matsui hit a homer. The team has all but given up on the season, unless we go on another 10 game streak I don't see us having a reasonable chance at the playoffs, which is depressing and something I've just grown accustomed to as a Yankee fan over the last decade. And I thought it was a shock when we only got Wild Card last year--we really gotta turn this around some time soon.

By the way, I don't post much in the baseball forum, but I hope you don't construe that to mean that I am a less of a fan than any of you guys. I'm the silent observer. And technically I don't disappear if I'm hardly here to start with.

What's going on? It's about time Ponson exploded. At least Matsui hit a homer. The team has all but given up on the season, unless we go on another 10 game streak I don't see us having a reasonable chance at the playoffs, which is depressing and something I've just grown accustomed to as a Yankee fan over the last decade. And I thought it was a shock when we only got Wild Card last year--we really gotta turn this around some time soon.

By the way, I don't post much in the baseball forum, but I hope you don't construe that to mean that I am a less of a fan than any of you guys. I'm the silent observer. And technically I don't disappear if I'm hardly here to start with.

To me it sounded like Hankie boy threw in the towel on this season with his "we're the team to beat in 2009 " statement.

Yeah. Because it's impossible that the guy had something else going on last night. We should all schedule the rest of our lives around JN posting time.

FWIW - I think he's wrong when he accuses you guys of the same thing. Except JetBosux.

Had I not been in mourning, I'd be all over Thor right now, and deservedly so

So Blackout, please carry on

Be all over me for what? You're the one that always accuses people of staying away after a loss. Are you surprised after all the crap you've given people that someone gives it back?

Again, I'm sorry about your dog. I'm sure I would have liked him better.

Be all over me for what? You're the one that always accuses people of staying away after a loss. Are you surprised after all the crap you've given people that someone gives it back?

Again, I'm sorry about your dog. I'm sure I would have liked him better.

That's kind of harsh, don't yah think? Just say nothing. His dog died, fer crissakes. You know how that feels. Put your personal animosity or whatever messageboard smack stuff you two got going on - on hold for today. That's all.

Boys! :rolleyes:

BTW - sorry your pup passed. I've said this before, fury friends are often better than the human variety.

That's kind of harsh, don't yah think? Just say nothing. His dog died, fer crissakes. You know how that feels. Put your personal animosity or whatever messageboard smack stuff you two got going on - on hold for today. That's all.

Boys! :rolleyes:

BTW - sorry your pup passed. I've said this before, fury friends are often better than the human variety.

fury friends?? you like angry friends??

btw Garb = human and furry at same time :P

Thor's mean

=D>

My Chow is 14 years old and has cancer. I know he doesn't have much time left, and it hurts to know the little guy will be gone one day. Sorry to hear about your dog JonE . I can't imagine what I will feel like when mine passes on. I've had him since he was 8 weeks old.

=D>

My Chow is 14 years old and has cancer. I know he doesn't have much time left, and it hurts to know the little guy will be gone one day. Sorry to hear about your dog JonE . I can't imagine what I will feel like when mine passes on. I've had him since he was 8 weeks old.

Hopefully he goes out like my boxer did at age 11. He simply went out to the porch, laid down, and went out on his own terms.

Archived