3 Penalties in a row!

ECURB

Did you just blame the penalties on the Coach? Wow, just wow.

Let me ask you a question...

Do good coaches usually have less penalties than bad ones?

Seriously... if the coach doesnt COACH them the right way... who will?

You act like these guys just learn the playbook and execute it without a hitch, or coach.

WTF?

Eric get control of your team!

This is BS... and needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY...

This will ruin the JETS season if it remains a problem.

I am always optimistic... this was too much though...

Get your **** together Eric... coach the team please...

Herm ****ing Edwards had more control.

Let me ask you a question...

Do good coaches usually have less penalties than bad ones?

Seriously... if the coach doesnt COACH them the right way... who will?

You act like these guys just learn the playbook and execute it without a hitch, or coach.

You singlehandedly bring down the IQ of this entire forum. You practically make it unbearable. Do us a favor and follow your butt buddy to FinHeaven.com.

You singlehandedly bring down the IQ of this entire forum. You practically make it unbearable. Do us a favor and follow your butt buddy to FinHeaven.com.

Im somewhat of a noob, but is this Ecurb guy always this annoying?

BooHoo

Am I wrong?

The coaches have nothing to do with this? ha... wow...

Im somewhat of a noob, but is this Ecurb guy always this annoying?

No, unless you think Mangini (the guy who keeps letting the D play like **** and THEN help out coaching it) is still godly.

Everyone hates me becuase I loved Chad... Otherwise I am brutally honest.

Under Herm we'd have the least or second to least penalties pretty much every game. I don't see where ecurb is wrong about that, Herm's teams just do not commit penalties.

Its the only thing Herm did right... he had a passion that the players took to heart and played 120% at all times...

Mangini lacks that passion and you can tell players are more scared of him than anything...

Players at least knew that Herm would back them up... I dont think Herm was a good coach but Mangini needs to let his players know and feel that he is behind them... nbot just look pissed off 24/7.

Its the only thing Herm did right... he had a passion that the players took to heart and played 120% at all times...

Mangini lacks that passion and you can tell players are more scared of him than anything...

Players at least knew that Herm would back them up... I dont think Herm was a good coach but Mangini needs to let his players know and feel that he is behind them... nbot just look pissed off 24/7.

So when a player jumps offsides or commits a hold its the coaches fault?

So when a player jumps offsides or commits a hold its the coaches fault?

Im pretty sure Im referring to the illegal formations and such... but I guess your trying to spin it your way...

Whatever...

Its a coaches job to make sure his players dont jump offisdes too... (if a snap count doesnt work... dont use it)

Its a coaches job to make sure his players know how to block without getting called for holding too...

What crazy concepts...

What exactly did you think coaches did?

Im pretty sure Im referring to the illegal formations and such... but I guess your trying to spin it your way...

Whatever...

Its a coaches job to make sure his players dont jump offisdes too... (if a snap count doesnt work... dont use it)

Its a coaches job to make sure his players know how to block without getting called for holding too...

What crazy concepts...

What exactly did you think coaches did?

So according to you the players have no personal responsibility. Its all on the Coach.

So according to you the players have no personal responsibility. Its all on the Coach.

Not at all...

BUT

When the penalties are in double digits and multiple squads...

Thats a coaching issue... hell my high school football career is enough to know that without ever watching an NFL game.

WTF?

Eric get control of your team!

This is BS... and needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY...

This will ruin the JETS season if it remains a problem.

what do u think eric is saying. good job on the penalties. a coach's job is to put his players in the best situation to succeed. its not to hold their hands and take them through the door. ecurb get your **** together man. last week it was nugent this week its eric. calm the **** down

I see ecurb is still pissed off at Mangini for benching Chad last year. Let it go already.

I can't believe some people get so animated and worked up over preseason games. The people making some of those stupid penalties probably won't be doing that in the regular season since they won't be playing because they won't even make the team.

It was very bad how they got so many penalties but you can blame that on the coaching.

some were actually farve's fault f you want to put blame on people.

I think the Jets were just trying new stuff out like the long hard counts and that causes confusion which ends with a penatly. thats what preseason is for, i wouldn't get all worked up over it.

It was very bad how they got so many penalties but you can blame that on the coaching.

some were actually farve's fault f you want to put blame on people.

I think the Jets were just trying new stuff out like the long hard counts and that causes confusion which ends with a penatly. thats what preseason is for, i wouldn't get all worked up over it.

I was trying not to until the illgal formations kept coming... thats coaching.

I was trying not to until the illgal formations kept coming... thats coaching.

A play is called and the players on the field can't get it right. So that is the coaches fault?

I will never understand what is going through your head.

I see ecurb is still pissed off at Mangini for benching Chad last year. Let it go already.

I can't believe some people get so animated and worked up over preseason games. The people making some of those stupid penalties probably won't be doing that in the regular season since they won't be playing because they won't even make the team.

lol yeah like Faneca, Mangold, and Smith. No way those three make the team! haha

ecurb - before you get your panties all in a bunch, where did the jets rank last season in penaties committed on offense?

Right...

and in 06' they were brilliant right?

Yet in 07' they were horrible playcallers on O and D

Just becuase they were good at something last season... doesnt mena anything this season...

Right...

and in 06' they were brilliant right?

Yet in 07' they were horrible playcallers on O and D

Just becuase they were good at something last season... doesnt mena anything this season...

but ecurb, that was your entire chad pennington argument - or did you already forget?

i can dig up post after post from 2007 where you espouse chad's greatness based on what he did in 06 or 04 or 02 - even though he was clearly a shell of his former self.

but ecurb, that was your entire chad pennington argument - or did you already forget?

i can dig up post after post from 2007 where you espouse chad's greatness based on what he did in 06 or 04 or 02 - even though he was clearly a shell of his former self.

Leave Chad out of it...

Or...

Leave him in it...

Why the **** did Tangini keep turning to a weak armed piece of **** QB?

Archived