Official JN Countdown to Season Thread...Filet the Fish..

SouthernJet

::GoJets:

This game won't even be close by the time the 4th quarter rolls around. Miami may keep it close for a quarter, quarter and a half, but Favre & Co will role away as Miami's defense aside from Jason Ferguson and Channing Crowder is straight up pathetic.

35-10, Jets.

::GoJets:

Just remember your breakfast and don't forget to stay hydrated, it's crazy hot down here.

Phins 24

Jets 19

Yes - I went to the game last year which I believe was in December and I was melting. I can only imagine how bad it will be next week.

Jets 28

Phins 10

Yes - I went to the game last year which I believe was in December and I was melting. I can only imagine how bad it will be next week.

Jets 28

Phins 10

It's muggier than normal it seems. We've had so much rain the last couple of weeks that it's almost 100% humidity, it's that really heavy gross heat. Luckily the Dolphins have been practicing in it all summer, so, they're used to it.

My best suggestion as a fan, wear a hat and drink lots of beer ;)

Just remember your breakfast and don't forget to stay hydrated, it's crazy hot down here.

Phins 24

Jets 19

What, do you think it snowed up here during training camp? Please. This is when we want to go to Florida, when the team is best conditioned for it.

Should be fun when your Fins come here two days after Christmas, with the Jets jockeying for a playoff spot and the Fins jockeying for another high draft pick.

Archived