Most Colorful Fans

rick34125

Most Colorful Fans: Stories from the stands: AFC East

Click this link for the AFCE stories. You can also link to the other divisions from there.

http://sports.espn.go.com/travel/news/story?id=3535062

The Pats guy looks like he should be in a mental institution.

travel_billsfan_300.jpg

travel_dolphinsfan_300.jpg

travel_patsfan_300.jpg

travel_jetsfan_300.jpg

yeah bro, everyone looks like a friggin idiot, except for the JETS fans. guy looks classy, like my dentist. other dudes, if i saw them n the streets, id put a finger in their face and tell them to get the hell outta here!!! idiots.

yeah bro, everyone looks like a friggin idiot, except for the JETS fans. guy looks classy, like my dentist. other dudes, if i saw them n the streets, id put a finger in their face and tell them to get the hell outta here!!! idiots.

Exactly!! Especially the Patricheats fan. What a tool!! :Nuts:

Please, don't make fun. The first guy in the Cheats' gear may be a "little slow", or mezzo stonato, as you and I might call him.

Max, is that Ira who calls in on sports radio shows? If so, is he here on JetNation as well?
Yes. Sorry to say, while I appreaciate his enthusisasm, he's a total rose-tinted sunshine boy, even during the Edwards Error. I hope they kick serious ass this year, but it's gets kinda pointless to calle very radio show in town predicting a Jets Super Bowl victory each week.

What about that dood who sits on the shoulders of another dood at the Jets games? A little homo if you ask me Tony.
Yeah because fireman is such a gay profession.

I know guys that wear aqua and orange no about homo stuff but come on...

You are comparing this: travel_dolphinsfan_300.jpg

To this: ed.jpg

You must really be embarrassed by that first guy, WHAT A REACH!!!

Yeah because fireman is such a gay profession.

I know guys that wear aqua and orange no about homo stuff but come on...

You are comparing this: travel_dolphinsfan_300.jpg

To this: ed.jpg

You must really be embarrassed by that first guy, WHAT A REACH!!!

Does the first guy sit on the face of another man and slide down a pole for a living?... ok you're right. They're both gay.

Does the first guy sit on the face of another man and slide down a pole for a living?... ok you're right. They're both gay.
Yeah because that's all fiemen do, your avatar is really fitting.

First it was shoulders, now it's face is it all the same with dolfag trolls or just another flip? :yawn:

I'm guessing you're a Miami Heat fan then. Whats the Magic streak of victories over Heat now? 8 victories? 9 victories?

Nevermind the fact you're a Jets and Tragic fan. Thats like being a Bills and Rays fan. Weird.

I could just make a joke about the fact we have a ring and you dont, but thats boring. Infact, this whole smack related exchange is boring... sorry I got nothin for the Tragic.

Nevermind the fact you're a Jets and Tragic fan. Thats like being a Bills and Rays fan. Weird.

I could just make a joke about the fact we have a ring and you dont, but thats boring. Infact, this whole smack related exchange is boring... sorry I got nothin for the Tragic.

Maybe the reasoning why I am an Orlando Magic fan is because I was born in Florida, and it was the first sports team I ever watched.

By the way, Shaq is more an Orlando Magic then he'll ever be a Miami Heat. Have fun having a last place basketball team again, while I am going to enjoy a second straight division title.

Maybe the reasoning why I am an Orlando Magic fan is because I was born in Florida, and it was the first sports team I ever watched.

By the way, Shaq is more an Orlando Magic then he'll ever be a Miami Heat. Have fun having a last place basketball team again, while I am going to enjoy a second straight division title.

A Floridian who moved BACK to NY.... Did your parents Mortgage check bounce? LOL

Nice comeback Jade. And I told you, Im not leaving. We were 1-15 last year. You think 1 more loss is gonna drive me back to the beautiful beaches and plentiful golf courses from whence I came? C'mon bro. Besides Im starting to like you guys. ;)
Who cares what you and the rest of the trolls do, have fun getting your ass kicked all year, what ever turns you trolls on. :Nuts:

Archived