Chad Pennington: Pro/Con

uart

Negative: Name, Chadwick, is more conducive to an English lord, or character in a P.G. Wodehouse novel, than an American football player.

Positive: Once aided his hometown Knoxville, TN animal shelter--desperately in need of a coffee/break room for the overworked staff--by drowning or incinerating most of the neglected animals, thereby freeing up space for tables, chairs, day beds--with accompanying 300 thread count Egyptian bedding and dust ruffles--and a state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine, made exclusively for the facility by La Pavoni.

The Southern accent is another Con. Players in the huddle might not be able to understand his Confederate Style Hoot-Nanny Lingo.

It still has to be better than the playcalling last year which consisted of Cleo Lemon walking to the huddle, kneeling down and saying, "Yeah uhm, run around do some ****."

I would say a pro is that his number is 10. 10 is a good number in my opinion. 10 is when you can leagally type out the number and not have to spell it out (example: nine vs. 10).

I think, if you simply type "9" without spelling it out, it is a felony or something like that.

So yeah, 10 is a good number. :P

Archived