Pociask cut

jetsrule128

I never thought of that, wow knowing Bellys ways, he probably payed Pociask some money for playbook and signals and send him to Jets Practice team to keep the info coming. Telling Pociask you under the radar will be the most valuable player on the pats. He is probably Milking Bender for inside info too , why else would he pick bender. Who's Bender

I never thought of that, wow knowing Bellys ways, he probably payed Pociask some money for playbook and signals and send him to Jets Practice team to keep the info coming. Telling Pociask you under the radar will be the most valuable player on the pats. He is probably Milking Bender for inside info too , why else would he pick bender. Who's Bender

Not to burst your bubble or anything but Mangini has claimed a few Patriots off the waiver wire in the last 2 years.

Its the NFL. Players get cut, and believe it or not, a different team claims them off the wire.

Not to burst your bubble or anything but Mangini has claimed a few Patriots off the waiver wire in the last 2 years.

Its the NFL. Players get cut, and believe it or not, a different team claims them off the wire.

True, but I don't think we've signed any ex-pats (from last season) this year. Mangini may have been getting info from some of them in previous years, but I think alot of them were signed because of Manny's previous experience with them.

There is no doubt Belicheat is signing these guys just to get info. I mean come on, Jacob Bender??? Pokey lasted less than a week? There's no doubt. Even Hobson was cut. I beginning to think the Cheater is really starting to worry about the Jets this year.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...report_50.html

Patriots re-signed TE Stephen Spach and waived TE Jason Pociask.

The Pats got all the Jets info they needed from Pociask, and it only took five days. Spach will resume his role as the team's third tight end.

I hope he filled Bill's head with nonsense!

I am totally shocked by this.

Archived