brady is out of the game right now.. left knee?

gg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matt Cassell might be able to beat KC 17-10 with KC coming within 5 yards of tying it, but if Brett Favre and the Jets get to face Cassell and not Brady, the Jets will be 2-0.

I'm not going to lie though, I hope Brady is okay. I'd rather take down the best with the best.

::GoJets:

I don't. After all the grand standing, cheating, and general poor sportsmanship shown by Bellicheat and most in that organization, I want it all to collapse, starting with Tommy B. I hope he's gone like the Cheats gloated when Vinnie and Chad went down for the year. Complete, and utter collapse. I want us to destroy them and for Jizzelle to give Tommy his walking papers, but not before she shares a video with the media that shows him to have the world's most severe case of microphallus.

me too Irish Jet-I'll be perfectly happy to beat Cassell and feel nothing like I was being cheated out of a better NFL experience-screw Brady screw the Pats they've had their share of luck-I hope he misses next weeks' game

it is a measuring stick game

if cindy is out, pats are kaput

i would rather have Cindy in there

we were going 2-0 with cindy in lineup

I don't. After all the grand standing, cheating, and general poor sportsmanship shown by Bellicheat and most in that organization, I want it all to collapse, starting with Tommy B. I hope he's gone like the Cheats gloated when Vinnie and Chad went down for the year. Complete, and utter collapse. I want us to destroy them and for Jizzelle to give Tommy his walking papers, but not before she shares a video with the media that shows him to have the world's most severe case of microphallus.

yea Pats nation was broken hearted when Vinny went down week one 1999

I feel bad because all the pats fans really felt for us when Chad went down - every single year. :^o

Eat a poopsicle, pats fans.

I don't think any of us felt bad for you but I'll guarantee that you didn't see any of us in here celebrating when he went down or wishing injury on him before it happened.

I don't think any of us felt bad for you but I'll guarantee that you didn't see any of us in here celebrating when he went down or wishing injury on him before it happened.

You certainly didnt give a sh#t, thats for sure.

I hope I can return the favor.

to all pats fans... in the playoffs 2 years ago when Chad went down the whole stadium was cheering saying the babys hurt again, and laughing.

so yeah look at your fans before you come in here and badmouth us.

BTW. I just heard that on the field they showed bradys injury, and analysed it and it looks like an ACL injury, favre just said it looks like an ACL to.

to all pats fans... in the playoffs 2 years ago when Chad went down the whole stadium was cheering saying the babys hurt again, and laughing.

so yeah look at your fans before you come in here and badmouth us.

BTW. I just heard that on the field they showed bradys injury, and analysed it and it looks like an ACL injury, favre just said it looks like an ACL to.

So Favre is a f#cking doctor too?

You certainly didnt give a sh#t, thats for sure.

I hope I can return the favor.

You're absolutely right. I don't expect anyone to give a $hit that Brady is hurt. It's the people who are actually celebrating it that are sickening.

You're absolutely right. I don't expect anyone to give a $hit that Brady is hurt. It's the people who are actually celebrating it that are sickening.

Well if your team wasnt full of cheating scumbags and smug prick phonys maybe it would be different.

Either way, Pats are going down.

I totally agree with you. I just can't see how anyone can wish injury on anyone and actually cheer when it happens--I meant that as a universal thing with my earlier post but I guess it didn't sound like that?

Not sure wtf you are talking about, you posted your classless post before G.O.B. posted anything.

He's a typical BS Cheats poster. If you said something, stand up to it. Don't back off. I respect anyone that has a strong opinion, even if it's against the Jets. I won't like it, but at least you are expressing your opinion honestly. Face it, fans like it when their rivals suffer.

Interesting note on that play. It looked an awful lot like Wilfork's "dirty" hit on Losman last season that some felt he deserved the death penalty for. Not surprisingly, no mention about anything dirty on this play. It's the inconsistency that makes this place fun.

Tom Brady still had the ball when he was hit. it was not in any way late, just low. That's not the case when Wilfork took out Losman.

guys show some class

Karma is a bitch

next week will be no fun if cindy doesn't play

BTW we barely beat a 1-15 team led by a noodle

Are you joking? If he doesn't play and we beat them at home, that place is going to be nuts. I will burst my trachea for screaming so loud.

They already have a video of the hit online. When he grabs his his leg it's actually a ways below the knee. Now I'm not a doctor and I don't pretend to be one on TV but that could be a good sign.

I was at the game when Umeniora went down. Everybody was saying that it was nothing and that the x-rays were negative. Put it in the bank: Brady is GONE for the year. Knee and foot? Good luck, Alk.

Yes you did and I said below his knee. The picture I'm looking at shows that the ACL is actually on the knee, not down by the shin. If it's a ligament at all I would put my money on the PCL.

On the ground Brady was grabbing outside the left knee-it WAS a knee

Yes you did and I said below his knee. The picture I'm looking at shows that the ACL is actually on the knee, not down by the shin. If it's a ligament at all I would put my money on the PCL.

ACL or PCL its not going to be an injury that he can recover from in 7 days.

Archived