brady is out of the game right now.. left knee?

gg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What? Just like all the passionate NE fans who loved it when Vinnie exploded his achilles. Oh yeah, Brady is gone for the year.

There may have been douchebag Patriots fans in the world that thought it was funny but I don't think you will find any of this core group of fans that were hooting and hollering over at JI when Vinnie went down.

There may have been douchebag Patriots fans in the world that thought it was funny but I don't think you will find any of this core group of fans that were hooting and hollering over at JI when Vinnie went down.

Alk, you know I respect you. I was living in the SF Bay Area at the time and had to watch Jet games in a bar in San Rafael. You have not lived until you are drinking beer at 10 AM, when the first game starts out there. My wife and I were the only two Jet fans and we caught so much abuse from Bills and, especially, New England fans. That day, the cheers were deafening enough that we left, which was a first for us. I know some fans feel bad, but most would love to see the Jets implode, from injuries or otherwise. I accept this, but you must also accept a little gloating from us.

Same here Joewillie. There's a few good Pats fans here that i feel bad for. Knowing Brady, it wouldn't surprise me to see him back within 2 weeks.

yeah but know this stiller, if big ben goes down I,ll celebrate with a backflip without even spillin my beer:mrgreen:

just bustin. foxt:mrgreen:alkin heads said pitt was gonna underachieve this year. didn't way to melook that

to all pats fans... in the playoffs 2 years ago when Chad went down the whole stadium was cheering saying the babys hurt again, and laughing.

so yeah look at your fans before you come in here and badmouth us.

Heh, you mean like when Jet fans cheered opening day when Chad went down last year?

yeah but know this stiller, if big ben goes down I,ll celebrate with a backflip without even spillin my beer:mrgreen:

just bustin. foxt:mrgreen:alkin heads said pitt was gonna underachieve this year. didn't way to melook that

Make sure you record the backflip without spilling a beer. I'd love to see it.

Steelers did what they were supposed to do today. Put lesser teams away. By mid-season this team will be severely tested and i'll have a much better idea how good they can be. Oh man we got a hellova scare with Ben right before half-time come to think of it. Passrusher went low as he was being blocked and hit Ben around his knees.

Out of here, woman, with your evil ways. :) This isn't mean spirited, just good natured ribbing. Oh, did you hear? Brady is gone for the year.

yep... good natured ribbing. LOL thats why max had to do away with neg rep. HEH! you boys are so silly...

it is always good natured until someone gets their feelings hurt ..

:happy0071:

and it aint the women here complaining ;)

again.. all this being said.. it is bad to wish injuries... and i bet that unless it is seasonally catastrophic (ie torn acl) i bet brady is back in the meadowlands next week.

:shock::shock::shock: what you talking about ms. chick pea????? i never wish injuries. i never dance around stuff like that.

Hey, Bumeblina, sorry for that post! I made the mistake of giving my nephew my user name and password and he decided to go to town on his laptop. He's a real pip, my nephew. Reminds me of ....well,me! Hahahah!

Anyway, the Pats are f'ed. No other way to look at it. Brady IS the offense. Cassel is a lazy man's Pennintgton - with a better arm and dumber brain. Tom's injury looks really bad and it would not shock me if he is out for the season. As a Pats fan, I'm not willing to gamble the franchise qb for 2008. So, I say, under the premise that TB is out for the seaon, GO BUFFALO! ;)

Hey, Bumeblina, sorry for that post! I made the mistake of giving my nephew my user name and password and he decided to go to town on his laptop. He's a real pip, my nephew. Reminds me of ....well,me! Hahahah!

Anyway, the Pats are f'ed. No other way to look at it. Brady IS the offense. Cassel is a lazy man's Pennintgton - with a better arm and dumber brain. Tom's injury looks really bad and it would not shock me if he is out for the season. As a Pats fan, I'm not willing to gamble the franchise qb for 2008. So, I say, under the premise that TB is out for the seaon, GO BUFFALO! ;)

nephew? is that what you are calling your alter ego? ;)

did you just say "GO BUFFALO"

a pox on you, woman! :lol:

Buffalo ?!? You bandwagoner. :)

Buffalo ?!? You bandwagoner. :)

Yes, yes, I did. Screw the Jets. ;)

Actually, GG, I was at a party today and my nephew had his laptop - well, on his lap. So, I told him to check out this site to see that fake sympathy pm's I may have recieved - and he pulled this prank on me. Ah - I'm so proud! LOL!

Archived