brady is out of the game right now.. left knee?

gg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if hes out for the year and we win the division we will just be called a fluke. And I dont want that.

Who will call it that? Is the Giants' win last year a "fluke"? Injuries are part of the game. No one feels sorry for us when we lose a player. We should not bemoan anyone else's bad luck. It's life in the NFL.

what I wanna know is how you people know it's a horrible injury and he's done for the year 'cause last time I checked you have NO way of knowing that

People may say they "know", but obviously no one here is an insider with the Pats.

But folks will say they "know" because of what it looks like, and what others they have seen in the past looked like, and perhaps (like me) what their own personal sports-injuries looked and acted like.

It looks like a bad one. Doesn;t mean it IS, just it appears in every way to be a potentially serious injury.

Life in the NFL I guess, sucks for the Pats, but I refuse to gloat. I still remember Vinny T. all too well.....

Show me a post where someone said he's definitely out for the season, please. All it is is speculation at this point.

He's gone for the year. I'll do a Joe Willy White Shoes: Brady is gone for the year. And that's from someone that has watched medical TV programs since I was 10.

we wait & wait & wait for the season to start. we,re all fans of a team. when your starting qb goes down. it sucks for any fan. My condolences to the passionate fans of ne.

Hey jw...why don't you go play hide and go f#ck yourself...huh...what? :P

we wait & wait & wait for the season to start. we,re all fans of a team. when your starting qb goes down. it sucks for any fan. My condolences to the passionate fans of ne.

Same here Joewillie. There's a few good Pats fans here that i feel bad for. Knowing Brady, it wouldn't surprise me to see him back within 2 weeks.

What? Just like all the passionate NE fans who loved it when Vinnie exploded his achilles. Oh yeah, Brady is gone for the year.

Archived