brady is out of the game right now.. left knee?

gg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe me i am an A-hole but don't wish pain on anybody unless they are a communist. I mean sure if there was a way for Favre to be out for the season i wouldn't cry but I don't want him to be in pain or suffering. Sure if an injury benefits us i will be happy to a degree but I don't want anybody to get hurt

That's ****en beyond low, get the **** off this site with that ****. Way to be classy. You don't EVER ****en wish injury on ANYONE.

Yeah but it's okay for some of those low rent f#ckheads to applaud Brady's injury and hope he's done for the season. Cry me a river.

I hope he's out for the year. They don't have a proven decent backup thanks to them piling it on last year and not letting backups get some experience.

Wow, that's really disappointing. You actually fooled me into thinking that you aren't on the same level as douchebags like Madmike.

Interesting note on that play. It looked an awful lot like Wilfork's "dirty" hit on Losman last season that some felt he deserved the death penalty for. Not surprisingly, no mention about anything dirty on this play. It's the inconsistency that makes this place fun.

Interesting note on that play. It looked an awful lot like Wilfork's "dirty" hit on Losman last season that some felt he deserved the death penalty for. Not surprisingly, no mention about anything dirty on this play. It's the inconsistency that makes this place fun.

We dont like Brady, thats why.

No inconsistency... just hate.

Well Alk I don't know how many people have even seen the play yet, I just saw a very short clip of it after the Jets game ended. And it did look like a fairly dirty play.

That said, I don't want to see Brady get hurt, I just always assumed he would because of the awful karma the Patsies have. And I won't have any trouble holding back the tears either. :)

Well Alk I don't know how many people have even seen the play yet, I just saw a very short clip of it after the Jets game ended. And it did look like a fairly dirty play.

That said, I don't want to see Brady get hurt, I just always assumed he would because of the awful karma the Patsies have. And I won't have any trouble holding back the tears either. :)

It wasn't dirty at all. The guy had someone lying on his back and he was just crawling trying to make a play and got him low as Brady followed through on the pass. Just a case of a guy hustling and trying to disrupt a play.

Matt Cassell might be able to beat KC 17-10 with KC coming within 5 yards of tying it, but if Brett Favre and the Jets get to face Cassell and not Brady, the Jets will be 2-0.

I'm not going to lie though, I hope Brady is okay. I'd rather take down the best with the best.

::GoJets:

Yeah but it's okay for some of those low rent f#ckheads to applaud Brady's injury and hope he's done for the season. Cry me a river.

Notice how I said anyone, I don't condone that bush league stuff even if Jets fans do that and the same would go to them. Please show me where I've applauded Brady's injuries, please.

I admit I was wrong about this guy's intentions with that and apologized, but nobody should be wishing injury or pain on anyone.

I don't like Favre either but you don't see me wishing hip replacement on him.

Alk, you're 100 percent correct. Anyone here that wishes any player to get hurt isn't a nice person. Very uncool thing to do. Not to mention it's bad karma. Kind of like when the Pats got caught cheating for all those superbowls and then got their hearts ripped out in last years. Seriously though, I want to have Brady play so when we beat you, no one is complaining that we did it without Cindy in there.

Matt Cassell might be able to beat KC 17-10 with KC coming within 5 yards of tying it, but if Brett Favre and the Jets get to face Cassell and not Brady, the Jets will be 2-0.

I'm not going to lie though, I hope Brady is okay. I'd rather take down the best with the best.

::GoJets:

I'd rather just not play the best and beat the scrub.

hey injuries are part of the ****ing game-nobody likes it and none of us have any kind of special powers to make them happen or prevent them-you deal with them that's all...our kicker almost cost us the game today and now the Pats may have to win w/o Brady-deal with it and too ****ing bad for you-we've had more than our share of devastating injuries and you Pats fans still came here and rubbed your wins in our faces

I'd rather just not play the best and beat the scrub.

me too Irish Jet-I'll be perfectly happy to beat Cassell and feel nothing like I was being cheated out of a better NFL experience-screw Brady screw the Pats they've had their share of luck-I hope he misses next weeks' game

Archived