This is payback for Testaverde in 1999

Have fun New England.

::GoJets:

Seriously though, it its a shame what happened to Tom. That however is not going to stop me from rooting the Jets on this season with the hardest opponent now out of the picture! Its great news, yet sad news for Tom. Would've liked to take down New England at their best, but I guess we'll have to wait for next year to do that (if Favre returns).

Have fun New England.

Seriously though, it its a shame what happened to Tom. That however is not going to stop me from rooting the Jets on this season with the hardest opponent now out of the picture! Its great news, yet sad news for Tom. Would've liked to take down New England at their best, but I guess we'll have to wait for next year to do that (if Favre returns).

who says patriot season is over? they are tied for the lead. i'm not going to think next week will be a cake walk

who says patriot season is over? they are tied for the lead. i'm not going to think next week will be a cake walk

You're kidding me, right? Even Patriot fans know their season is over with it in the hands of Matt Cassell.

You're kidding me, right? Even Patriot fans know their season is over with it in the hands of Matt Cassell.

there are 21 other guys who think you are wrong. Considering they have the easiest schedule on the planet,I don't think Cassell be all that bad.

I expect to see the Pats running game beef up and them start running a lot less Shotgun formation.

there are 21 other guys who think you are wrong. Considering they have the easiest schedule on the planet,I don't think Cassell be all that bad.

I expect to see the Pats running game beef up and them start running a lot less Shotgun formation.

They can beat up on Miami, San Franciso, St.Louis and Oakland but when they play the Jets (2x), Bills (2x), Steelers, Chargers, Seahawks (in SEA) and Colts, they're going to have major, major problems.

I can't see how New England can be better than .500 without Brady.

They can beat up on Miami, San Franciso, St.Louis and Oakland but when they play the Jets (2x), Bills (2x), Steelers, Chargers, Seahawks (in SEA) and Colts, they're going to have major, major problems.

I can't see how New England can be better than .500 without Brady.

18-1 to less than .500 with the loss of Brady? You're crazy.

18-1 to less than .500 with the loss of Brady? You're crazy.

Tom Brady is one of the best Quarterbacks of all-time and by the end of his career could very well be the very best. They also lost Asante Samuel.

Yes, losing the best QB in the game today, possibly the best of all-time, is going to hurt a team when their back-up option has started what? Two NFL games? Matt Cassell cannot lead this team to more than 8 wins. You're crazy if you believe otherwise. I'd put any amount of $ on it.

Tom Brady is one of the best Quarterbacks of all-time and by the end of his career could very well be the very best. They also lost Asante Samuel.

Yes, losing the best QB in the game today, possibly the best of all-time, is going to hurt a team when their back-up option has started what? Two NFL games? Matt Cassell cannot lead this team to more than 8 wins. You're crazy if you believe otherwise. I'd put any amount of $ on it.

And you're crazy if you think that staff will try to make Cassell run the offense like Brady and not cater it to him. Randy Moss can catch just about anything thrown at him. The don't even utilize the run game because the shotgun formation has been so successful.

Cassell can't find Wes Welker roaming the field wide open? I just don't think the Pats are dead just yet. I fully expect them to limit the chances Cassell will have to **** up .

BEST EVER?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA what a joke

Chad Pennington and the Miami dolphins almost beat us today...I think Cassell and the NE patriots are a better team and will give us a much more difficult game.

Call me crazy....

Chad Pennington is a much better QB than Cassell, believe it or not. The Phins, you could argue have a stronger running game than the Pats IMO. Overall they are tougher but with Brady out of the picture they really don't scare me too much.

This is a team that was lucky to escape OT vs the Herm Edwards led KC Chiefs who IMO are the worst team in football. This all in Foxboro.

Call me crazy, but that doesn't exactly have me in panic mode.

Have fun New England.

this is a clear example of how to be a tool. Seriously 124 are you still griping about that? I mean it wasnt even the Pats fault. One thing Jets fans need to learn is to GET OVER IT. Grow up man...grow up.

Chad Pennington is a much better QB than Cassell, believe it or not. The Phins, you could argue have a stronger running game than the Pats IMO. Overall they are tougher but with Brady out of the picture they really don't scare me too much.

This is a team that was lucky to escape OT vs the Herm Edwards led KC Chiefs who IMO are the worst team in football. This all in Foxboro.

Call me crazy, but that doesn't exactly have me in panic mode.

To tell you the truth, the Pats run game looked good today. Matt Cassel - not so much. You have nothing to worry about. Those three and outs by the Pats will make the Pats D pretty darn tired. Jets win easy.

Not for nothing, but didn't the Phin's come within a decent pass to tying the game today and force ot?

Part of that strength of schedule rating was based on the presumption that the AFC East would suck this year. The Jets are better than presumed, as are the Bills (IMHO).

To tell you the truth, the Pats run game looked good today. Matt Cassel - not so much. You have nothing to worry about. Those three and outs by the Pats will make the Pats D pretty darn tired. Jets win easy.

Not for nothing, but didn't the Phin's come within a decent pass to tying the game today and force ot?

No, they came within a pass of winning, actually.

i have been watching the jets religiously for the last 20+ years and i can say without question there is no such thing as an easy game for the jets.

smizzy, the post about bernard pollard was tongue in cheek humor, im not really getting his jersey and hes not truly my new hero, have a sense of humor pal

I do. and my apologies if I came off like a tool. But we have had way too many people say that today and be serious.

13/18 for 156 yards and 1 TD in 3 quarters of work? Extrapolate that over 4 quarters, and it is reminiscent of the play of another backup QB forced to play for the Patriots earlier this decade.

As long as the defense, OL, and WRs stay healthy, this team will be dangerous. They won't be a favorite to win anything, but they will have a shot in every game.

Archived