Barton hasnt learned

00tonytone

I mentioned this yesterday, too. That dunce is the type of player you love because of his intensity, but hate because he will almost surely f**k you in a crucial game moment. You know the refs will call that shot every time. I must say that I loved seeing Chad take that hit, though.

Pace's hit+ sack was nicer and it didnt add 15 yards to the end of the play.

That was a beautiful hit. Chad definitely got his bell rung. Pace was all smiles when he went back to the huddle. You can see in his intensity that he has something to prove. What a signing if he clicks.

Barton didnt get anything out of that playoff game vs san diego. HE keeps getting helmet to helmet penalties

Some of these calls are borderline ridiculous. Barton is a hell of a player and he held up on that play. Having Jenkins and Pace helps out a lot as well. Maybe he needs to be a little more conscious of where his head is at but that was not a "bonehead" play - it was an accident at most and probably shouldn't have even been called.

Face it, the NFL wants QBs protected, so the refs will call that hit every time. It doesn't matter how hard you hit the guy or if you're pulling up. This concept is drilled into all defensive players during training camp, by coaches and officials who are paid to provide guidance.

Barton didnt get anything out of that playoff game vs san diego. HE keeps getting helmet to helmet penalties

Without giving away too much,. I know folks who had the misfortune of "meeting" Barton during his time at Maryland. The man is a thug,lowlife and a douchebag.

but you get the flavor of it. Barton slugged someone because they obstructed his view at an on campus rap show. If Eric Barton did not play football for an NCAA team, hed' be rightly in jail-

"Linebacker Eric Barton, the team's defensive MVP in 1997, was facing a felony, first-degree assault charge in Prince George's County. Barton was arrested in ...

www.accsports.com/archives/classics/vandy.jsp - 25k - Similar pages

http://www.accsports.com/archives/classics/vandy.jsp"

Archived