Broncos @ Raiders Game Thread

The Gun Of Bavaria

LOL, The Raiders look sooooooo Bad!!!!

McFadden looks good, yet they're finding ways not to get him the ball. Russell looks very dodgy although it would help him of Curry could catch a F'ing pass and DeAngelo Hall is a terrible QB. Cutler has all day to throw to wide open WR's, I'm not too impressed with him (Never have been). It would be hard to fail in this situation.

LOL, The Raiders look sooooooo Bad!!!!

McFadden looks good, yet they're finding ways not to get him the ball. Russell looks very dodgy although it would help him of Curry could catch a F'ing pass and DeAngelo Hall is a terrible QB. Cutler has all day to throw to wide open WR's, I'm not too impressed with him (Never have been). It would be hard to fail in this situation.

I like the way Cutler is playing. He has a serious arm. Wow it seems the ball gets there so fast.

Denver looks really good and Cutler has been impressive without his top target. Eddie Royal looks like the perfect compliment to Brandon Marshall. Watch out for Denver this year. I know this is against the Raiders, but they've lacked a #2 wideout for a while now and now they appear to have one. Also, Cutler is healthy. He's the best of that 2006 QB class.

Archived