aaron rodgers

Blackout

Like I said before we got Favre, the Packers have great weapons. That was a terrible deep throw to a wide open Jennings but Jennings made a great adjustment to back and get it. Anyone who thought Coles + Cotch were better than Driver + Jennings are insane. Green Bay are still one of the best young teams in the league.

Like I said before we got Favre, the Packers have great weapons. That was a terrible deep throw to a wide open Jennings but Jennings made a great adjustment to back and get it. Anyone who thought Coles + Cotch were better than Driver + Jennings are insane. Green Bay are still one of the best young teams in the league.

cotch > any reciever on both teams

Coles and Cotch are better than Jennings and Driver. Adjustments? How about all those adjustments both receivers needed to make on passes thrown behind them throughout their career with Penny at QB, and they still managed to have near equal stats to Driver and Jennings. Cotch would be leagues better than both of them if Herm didn't stunt his experience by refusing to play him over McCareins and co.

Oh, and by the way, you're insane. :P

Coles and Cotch are better than Jennings and Driver. Adjustments? How about all those adjustments both receivers needed to make on passes thrown behind them throughout their career with Penny at QB, and they still managed to have near equal stats to Driver and Jennings. Cotch would be leagues better than both of them if Herm didn't stunt his experience by refusing to play him over McCareins and co.

Oh, and by the way, you're insane. :P

We'll see this season then.

Archived