chargers 0-2

Blackout

I never flip on the jets . I said 2-2 before the bye is looking good and ill take it right now the way JETS are playing on Offense. Arizona didnt struggle with the team that almost beat us in the last seconds ( dolphins). I bleed green just like the rest of you guys, in fact i been bleeding since 1981 and probably saying things out of frustration just like alot of other jetsfans here.

I never flip on the jets . I said 2-2 before the bye is looking good and ill take it right now the way JETS are playing on Offense. Arizona didnt struggle with the team that almost beat us in the last seconds ( dolphins). I bleed green just like the rest of you guys, in fact i been bleeding since 1981 and probably saying things out of frustration just like alot of other jetsfans here.

Your talking about the Dolphins! Who play us hard no matter how bad they or we are! So you can't compare the 2 games! Especially with our ex QB who was looking for redemption!

I just got done watching the highlights and that Cutler "incompletion" was indeed a fumble, even the lead official admitted it. San Diego would've been 1-1 if it weren't for the officials. The NFL has the best refs/officials/whatever in the world but for once they actually completly blew a game. Ridiculous. San Diego today scored more points (38) than we've scored all season (30) and they'll have the home field advantage.

Not only that, but they're going to be pissed and looking to take it out on someone.

Yeah, I'm real confident.

I just got done watching the highlights and that Cutler "incompletion" was indeed a fumble, even the lead official admitted it. San Diego would've been 1-1 if it weren't for the officials. The NFL has the best refs/officials/whatever in the world but for once they actually completly blew a game. Ridiculous. San Diego today scored more points (38) than we've scored all season (30) and they'll have the home field advantage.

Not only that, but they're going to be pissed and looking to take it out on someone.

Yeah, I'm real confident.

This really bothers me. Not that SD lost, I would love to see them implode again and Norv--he's still around as a HC!!??--get fired. I just don't understand the logic of the NFL. You put instant replay in effect to correct glaring--potentially game changing--errors. Last night the ref admitted to Turner that he blew the call but had whistled the play dead, essentially giving Denver a "do over". Who cares if he whistled the play dead? It was a fumble, and the ref was wrong. You have a mechanism to correct the play, but instead cater to the officials by not stepping on their toes, or "showing them up", by reversing the call. What if that game were the Super Bowl? Do you give a championship to the wrong team? NFL: Put some teeth into the reply system. If a play is botched, fix it no matter what, including hurting the feelings of the refs.

No, this is a team that are going to be pumped as Hell to redeem themselves.

They should have beaten Denver, they were screwed by the officials.

i really wish they weren't 0-2. They'll do anything to stay from 0-3 at home.

With that said, i think they are vastly overrated with their CS, merriman gone and off roids, gates hurt and LT being sort of hurt. They are not the same team as in 06, that was evident when the vikings put 300 plus yards up between two RB's.

We can win this game, it will be a total nail biter but we can definately win.

Tomlinson's health will be a huge factor with this one. The Chargers D has been horrid this season, we should be able to do work against them.

i do like that our interior O-line matches up well against their best player in Williams. If we can sustaing any kind of ground game, we can win this game. A lot of our play will depend on Faneca and Mangold destroying their line.

Going to a few 4 receiver sets would be nice too. I have confidence in the 5 linemen giving Favre enough time for a 3 step drop and release. He did it enough times in GB, may as well try it in new york.

Archived