Crowd has to be louder

jaspegs

Again on TV it sounded dead silent the whole game with the occasional loud part. We gotta be loud against Arizona.

I was there and it was only loud when there was JETS chant, on 3rd downs it was loud, defineatly couldve been louder.

the only way were louder against arizona is if we beat SD and NE loses so we can pull within a tie with a win.

I actually questioned if they were serving tea and Krumpets instead of beer and hot dogs at the game. It sounded like a tennis match at times.

You're right, the crowd isn't good. And in a season where we have a genuine chance of making a run at the division title, that's not cool.

But it's not just the crowd, how about the players? I'm watching the Steelers-Browns game now and there's a lot of pushing, shoving, trash-talking,etc. How about our players show a little heart? Stop acting like the Pats are your best friends and start treating them like our division rivals! Get physical, get dirty, get in their faces and pump the crowd up.

I think Rhodes showed a lot of that spirit, and maybe a couple of the other guys on D, but the rest of our team needs to stop acting like babies and start showing some HEART!

I agree. I can understand the missed field goal completely knock the air out but it was like the crowd was ready to go home after that. Absolutely unacceptable. miss the field goal, bitch for a minute, move on and forget about it. DONE.

I think the crowd depends too much on Fireman Ed to decide when to cheer. Does anyone know how to contact Jets fan relations? I have some suggestions to make. Seriously.

Honestly, i was at the game, me and my crew got there at 11:00 am sharp...and i cheered my b-lls of as much as i can, but what should i go nuts for? the 2 dropped first downs passes by Coles? or maybe the two 12 men on the field penalties? Or the missed field goal, the fact they couldnt stop the offense on any big 3rd downs, Favre's pick, or the whopper 1st and goal inside the 5, 3 straight runs??? I understand the crowd was a little quiet, but they didnt give us much to cheer for...:confused:

at least the loudest we got were for the military guys they introduced...

Archived