The Sun Did Rise Today

Maxman

I don't know Max. That loss left a queezy feeling in my stomach, one I had at halftime trailing 6-3. Can't shake the thought of SOJ with yesterday's performance.

This team needs to simply survive until the bye. Then they can settle down a bit.

They have had a lot thrown at them in a short period of time. I am not jumping because they lost to a team that has 21 regular season victories in a row.

I am happy to report that the sun did rise. Yes the Jets loss left some confusion as to the status for daylight today. But an agreement was reached and the World will go on.

I'm just saying.

I tried to tell madmike that it would but he wasn't buying it.

This team needs to simply survive until the bye. Then they can settle down a bit.

They have had a lot thrown at them in a short period of time. I am not jumping because they lost to a team that has 21 regular season victories in a row.[/quote]

An NFL record by the way.

And, I might add, without the aid of taping. The Pats have turned over a new leaf thanks to Eric Mangini. Belichick was shaking hands with everyone within an 8 foot radius.

rumor has it that Pats have invented a strain of toxin that makes coaches IQ reduce significantly after contact.

they are passing on by Belly using fake skin and shaking hands with coaches..

This is only a rumor, but is making the rounds of the NFL front office...

I am happy to report that the sun did rise. Yes the Jets loss left some confusion as to the status for daylight today. But an agreement was reached and the World will go on.

I'm just saying.

I'll have to take yer word for it boss. i'm stuck at the bottom of the stairs watchin gob's sig girl walk up em. Oh how I wish she'd either make it to the top or fall on her butt so I can get on with my life.

my neck is also stiff now

Archived