ATTN: PATS TROLLS!!!!! WTF Are Ya?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna say a big **** you to any pats fan or sports announcer that says pats fans are the best fans out there...14 minutes left in the game and half the stadium is emptying out. The only time you guys are good fans is when you're winning and i am absolutely fed up with this damn win-fed attitude and can't wait to see the attendance when moss shuts it down and the pats aren't winning every game.

We couldn't do it ourselves, but at least Chad managed to get rid of them for us.

Funny how we get our HoFer and it's his fault because he "doesn't know the playbook" meanwhile Chad goes and with 1 day less to learn the playbook and inferior talent on both sides of the ball, including lack of physical talent himself, he is destroying the Pats.

We couldn't do it ourselves, but at least Chad managed to get rid of them for us.

Funny how we get our HoFer and it's his fault because he "doesn't know the playbook" meanwhile Chad goes and with 1 day less to learn the playbook and inferior talent on both sides of the ball, including lack of physical talent himself, he is destroying the Pats.

actually Ronnie Browns is. Who knows how this game would be if Chad had to throw it inside the 10 every time.

the difference serphnx? Dan Henning vs Brian Schott

I was at the NE vs NY game last year. Jets fans left in droves in the 3rd quarter.

we leave early every game winning or losing. but then again we are a franchise who hasnt won anything in forever. Sad that Pats fans cant stay and take the ass kicking they received. Thought they were supposed to be some of the best fans in football...

maybe they were heading to the CBS Sports restaurant... or to the Pats hall of fame... or maybe the movies... Thank You Mr. Kraft for giving us entertainment alternatives when the Pats drop a watery dump on the field.

Miami schooled the cheaters AT HOME-check in he-ya

I'm right here. I don't bury my head in the sand like some Jets fans from Florida that I know. Not to name names or anything. Pretty sad day when you have to use your most hated rival to gloat to us Patriots fans. Better go take a shower now.

Archived