Graham Re-signing official. WR Henry Waived

heroesjets

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/ Jets Re-Sign P Ben Graham; Waive WR Marcus Henry

Sept. 22, 2008 -- The New York Jets have re-signed P Ben Graham and waived WR Marcus Henry.

Graham (6-5, 235/Deakin (Australia)/Geelong/Victoria Australia) originally signed with the Jets as a free agent in 2005, and was waived on Sept. 16. He has appeared in 49 career games for the Jets, averaging 43.7 yards on 222 punts for 9,704 yards, with 24 touchbacks and 67 inside the 20-yard line. He played Australian Football professionally for the Geelong Football Club for 12 seasons before joining the Jets.

Henry (6-4, 207/Kansas/Lawton, OK) was the Jets sixth-round draft pick (171st overall) in the 2008 NFL Draft. Inactive for the first two games, Henry finished his collegiate career with 104 receptions for 1,598 yards and 13 touchdowns in 46 games.

Injury update: Punter Reggie Hodges (left thigh) has been downgraded to out for the game at SD, 9/22

If you're going to post here, you have to include the source of the articles you post. A link to the article, or something to give credit to who wrote it.

A certain poster was prevented from posting new threads recently, and this is one of the reasons why. I guess, if he really wanted to, he could create another account on here, and start posting threads without giving credit to the source.

I mean, I guess he could do that, but JR128 couldn't be THAT stupid, could he? :rolleyes:

If you're going to post here, you have to include the source of the articles you post. A link to the article, or something to give credit to who wrote it.

A certain poster was prevented from posting new threads recently, and this is one of the reasons why. I guess, if he really wanted to, he could create another account on here, and start posting threads without giving credit to the source.

I mean, I guess he could do that, but JR128 couldn't be THAT stupid, could he? :rolleyes:

come on now we all know that JR128 is to busy stalking Kaysar and other Jets player to do something like that:p

He must think the Mods here are stupid. He has no respect for the overlord Max and his band of cronies. I hope the mods put him out of our misery.

Hopefully he used a different IP address or an IP mask.

Would really suck to get banned over a post about a punter.

He must think the Mods here are stupid. He has no respect for the overlord Max and his band of cronies. I hope the mods put him out of our misery.

Hopefully he used a different IP address or an IP mask.

Would really suck to get banned over a post about a punter.

Actually, considering that he only posts about completely irrelavent people Ben Graham is by far the most famous person he'd have ever mentioned and would therefor be his most glorious exit.

This is a very weird situation. I don't understand why the new punter wasn't released. If Graham stinks again tonight, resign the new guy Tuesday. It isn't likely any one would sign him, no one signed him before.

Henry showed some talent the last two games of TC. Hate to see the Jets lose him to Miami.

Just don't see the point of carrying two punters.

This is a very weird situation. I don't understand why the new punter wasn't released. If Graham stinks again tonight, resign the new guy Tuesday. It isn't likely any one would sign him, no one signed him before.

Henry showed some talent the last two games of TC. Hate to see the Jets lose him to Miami.

Just don't see the point of carrying two punters.

i might be wrong but i think there is somewhere in the NFL contract that saves a player from getting cut due to injuries

i might be wrong but i think there is somewhere in the NFL contract that saves a player from getting cut due to injuries

You are probably right, but I believe they usually reach injury settlements. In this case it wouldn't be much. Better then losing a potential decent player.

If we lose back to back games due to bizarre kicking I am going to go crazy

come on now we all know that JR128 is to busy stalking Kaysar and other Jets player to do something like that:p

I know. I mean, he would have to be a complete screwup to create a brand new login name, and then visit the board using the same IP address which the mods could just check to see if it was the same person.

There's NO way anyone is THAT stupid :rolleyes:

I know. I mean, he would have to be a complete screwup to create a brand new login name, and then visit the board using the same IP address which the mods could just check to see if it was the same person.

There's NO way anyone is THAT stupid :rolleyes:

Really?

You understand who they are talking about right?

Henry will either be resigned to the PS or the active roster after they cut either Graham or Hodges tomorrow or Wednesday, IMO.

If not, oh well, I didn't expect Henry to make the team out of camp anyway. He's good for one thing and one thing only, his height in the redzone. Well, so far he's been inactive and hasn't done anything to get onto the field. He has zero speed. I didn't like the pick when we made it and still don't like it.

when clowney does return. we still have to give favre and clowney time to get on the same page. I wonder whats going on with B. Smith whats his contribution to the team besides being the #5 QB.

Jets claim to have soo much talent and play makers on offense . when will they start scoring points. Cutler to Royal, Brady to moss, Romo to Owens The list could go on , that didnt need time to get a rythm. WHY do the jets always say it takes time for a Qb and WR to develope chemistry. EXCUSES EXCUSES

Archived