Weather for Tomorrow?

4HCrew

Raining would be GREAT for the team, as much as it might suck tailgating, etc. Our receivers are suited more for possession than speed. We don't have that burner as much as we have great route runners, so it could be good for the wide receivers. The Cards would be at much more of a loss with their speedy receivers. Thomas Jones performs better in the rain, probably because he plays like he's always in it. Should be fun.

I`ll be at home. :) Got the grill in the garage, 57" of HDTV in the family room and 2 cases of beer(Blue Moon White Belgian Ale/Bass Ale). About 10 lbs. of wings, fresh mozzarella/tomato salad, burgers/dogs and some lamb kebabs. I look forward to staying home these days. You all have a great time though and when Arizona has the ball and it`s 3rd. 10+, shut up! Seems everytime the Jets fans get loud on 3rd. and long, they give up a half yard more than they should have. :lol:

I`ll be at home. :) Got the grill in the garage, 57" of HDTV in the family room and 2 cases of beer(Blue Moon White Belgian Ale/Bass Ale). About 10 lbs. of wings, fresh mozzarella/tomato salad, burgers/dogs and some lamb kebabs. I look forward to staying home these days. You all have a great time though and when Arizona has the ball and it`s 3rd. 10+, shut up! Seems everytime the Jets fans get loud on 3rd. and long, they give up a half yard more than they should have. :lol:

What time should I come over??? The Blue Moon sealed the deal!

And I never cheer on 3rd down anymore. Every time I do we give up the 1st. When I sit on my hands we stop them.

Archived