Roy Williams on the block- PFT

BroadwayJ667

The Cowboys would be absolutely crazy with Roy Williams and T.O. at WR, a really good O-Line, and Felix Jones and Marion Barber at running back. WOW, if they have the money I think they should make a move, a draft pick or something...

It almost seems it'd be pretty much game over if Roy Williams ended up sporting the star. Personally I'd rather see that not happen.

Coles is no where near what he used to be. Not done, but also a player we should have traded in the offseason. He may be our fourth or fifth best receiver now. (Cothcery, Stuckey, Keller and possibly Clowney)

Yep. Fifth best receiver. That's why the Chargers had Cromartie on him all night and he was still the leading receiver.

Coles is no where near what he used to be. Not done, but also a player we should have traded in the offseason. He may be our fourth or fifth best receiver now. (Cothcery, Stuckey, Keller and possibly Clowney)

Really? Just from my point of view, as of right now, maybe Cotch is better but that's about it. I can see Coles making some crucial plays this season.

What;s the opposite of POTW?

That would be the Turd of the Week, sponsored by Southernjet...

We should actually do a Turd of the Week thread, it would be hilarious. I might actually have a chance to win something in there...

The loser is forced to wear the POTW badge but it's brown and says Turd of the Week on it. What do you think? :P

That would be the Turd of the Week, sponsored by Southernjet...

We should actually do a Turd of the Week thread, it would be hilarious. I might actually have a chance to win something in there...

The loser is forced to wear the POTW badge but it's brown and says Turd of the Week on it. What do you think? :P

this would be better....

turd.jpg

Laverneues Coles busts his ass for more years and produces more on the field for more years in return for more unfounded hate from some fans than any player I've ever seen.

At any rate, with the concussion and his age, Detroit is not going to take Coles in return for Williams. If both were in the same stage of their career-possibly. But that is not the case.

With Coles rounding into form, the emergence of Stuckey and with Cotchery likely to come around soon, do we really need another wide receiver? I'll take Williams if we can get him, but it seems to me what we have to give up to get Williams might be better spent elsewhere.

Archived