**** Official Hockey East 2008-09 Season Thread ****

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only care because I went to the real NU - Northeastern, for those of you that have fallen victim to Assmops ridiculous claim. Don't ask me any technical hockey stuff - I know nothing. Plus, the Huskies uniforms are WAY cool and badass. :)

Big win against Robert Morris

That's like when Alabama beats up on Troy State, the Tide fans say that's a big win

Robert Morris has a club hockey team

Heh just worry about the greyhounds making it to the dance

I have a feeling the circle J will end real soon

Saturday Night Update:

Maine shuts out UNH 1-0

Lowell beats UMass 2-1 and wins the Alumni Cup in front of 4800+ fans, including Gainzo, LBS, and a shy, quiet chickie... At least the beer was good...

VT beats Providence 4-1.

Merrimack beats non-conference opponent and ECAC bottom dweller Brown 2-0.

Standings:

1. Northeastern- 29pts

2. BU-27pts

3. VT-25pts

4. UNH-21pts

t5. BC-20pts

t5. Lowell-20pts

7. Maine-16pts

8. UMass-15pts

9. Providence- 11pts

10. Merrimack-6pts

Every team has 8 conference games remaining.

Saturday Night Update:

Maine shuts out UNH 1-0

Lowell beats UMass 2-1 and wins the Alumni Cup in front of 4800+ fans, including Gainzo, LBS, and a shy, quiet chickie... At least the beer was good...

VT beats Providence 4-1.

Merrimack beats non-conference opponent and ECAC bottom dweller Brown 2-0.

Standings:

1. Northeastern- 29pts

2. BU-27pts

3. VT-25pts

4. UNH-21pts

t5. BC-20pts

t5. Lowell-20pts

7. Maine-16pts

8. UMass-15pts

9. Providence- 11pts

10. Merrimack-6pts

Every team has 8 conference games remaining.

Huge weekend coming up for Lowell with a home and home with BC.

The Mullins Center in Amherst is a good arena to watch a game. Too bad the ice sucks donkey balls.

In CHA action,

Bemijidmidjimjidjjdijdiddjidmdjijdijdmdjdijdi State beat a mouth breather team from Alabama. :yawn:

Future 6th place finisher in the AHA Niagra beat future last place finisher int he AHA Robert Morris. :yawn:

Honestly, I've never heard of Niagra University 'till Assmop starting posting in this forum. You'd think they'd have better hockey team though - being a Canadien School and all - eh? ;)

Too bad they recruit Americans.

Toninght is the big night

Have you found a website that streams NESN or will you listen to the Northeastern radio stream?

I will be watching and cheering on the Huskies. I don't know any non-BU fan that wants those pricks to win!

Have you found a website that streams NESN or will you listen to the Northeastern radio stream?

I will be watching and cheering on the Huskies. I don't know any non-BU fan that wants those pricks to win!

Games is also telecast on direct tv and dish

network.

I've mentioned that I work accross the street from the Boston Garden (TD Bank North Garden, actually - but screw that, it will always be the Boston Gahden to me) and at a little past five, there were lots and lots of folks making their way to the bars/eateries in the area - not the consolation game. Playing the consolation game must suck.

Games is also telecast on direct tv and dish

network.

I've mentioned that I work accross the street from the Boston Garden (TD Bank North Garden, actually - but screw that, it will always be the Boston Gahden to me) and at a little past five, there were lots and lots of folks making their way to the bars/eateries in the area - not the consolation game. Playing the consolation game must suck.

I know its on in Canada for the 1st time ever. Hopefully Jon has Direct TV.

true he applied..was rejected..catholic schools do not accept satan like

creatures..he prob went to a m******* school

He actually went to Wesleyan University.

Either way the Beanpot is about to start. Don't lay down and die Huskies as we all know that is what Northeastern does when the chips are on the table.

He actually went to Wesleyan University.

Either way the Beanpot is about to start. Don't lay down and die Huskies as we all know that is what Northeastern does when the chips are on the table.

:box:

.....kind of sad, actually.

Just looking at the fresh faced, buzzed faces in the stands brings me back to when I attended the beanpot games many moons ago. Way up in the bleacher seats in that wonderful pit, the old Boston Garden. Ah, the memories!

:box:

.....kind of sad, actually.

Just looking at the fresh faced, buzzed faces in the stands brings me back to when I attended the beanpot games many moons ago. Way up in the bleacher seats in that wonderful pit, the old Boston Garden. Ah, the memories!

The Northeastern fans are making a lot of noise. The BU fans? Not so much.

Crap. BU goes on the PP with 5 minutes left in the 1st period.

Yeah, and that's not a biased opinion at all. :rolleyes:

Of course it is ;) Doesn't mean it's not true.

I kid, War, I kid. Relax.

You know, if my memory serves me right, I was obnoxious at these games. I had absolutely no fear back then. Such a sassy mouth I had back in the day. Trust me, worse than now. LOL!

Of course it is ;) Doesn't mean it's not true.

I kid, War, I kid. Relax.

You know, if my memory serves me right, I was obnoxious at these games. I had absolutely no fear back then. Such a sassy mouth I had back in the day. Trust me, worse than now. LOL!

Haha, I know you're kidding.

My dad was just watching the Rangers game on Vs and apparently they gave an update on the Beanpot Finals, which I thought was pretty cool.

My sister goes to most of the games. 5 months ago you couldn't get her to watch hockey at all. :lol:

Archived