NU: 37 points

BU: 36 points

UNH: 32 points

UVM: 32 points

Lowell: 26 points

BC: 25 points

UMass: 21 points

Maine: 17 points

Providence and Merrimack have been eliminated from the playoffs.

It is a home and home weekend apart from UNH at UVM and Maine at Lowell.

Friday:

BU at Providence

UMass at Merrimack

UNH at UVM

Maine at Lowell

BC at Northeastern

Saturday:

Merrimack at UMass

UNH at UVM

Maine at Lowell

Northeastern at BC

Sunday:

Providence at BU

BU has the inside track to take the #1 seed as they are playing a terrible Providence team while Northeastern takes on a disappointing, but skillful, BC.

The big question is what will happen up in Burlington as UNH takes on UVM with 3rd place up for grabs?

Lowell needs at least 2 points this weekend to wrap up 5th place as I don't see BC taking 4 points from the Huskies.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, because Uncle Gainzo went there?

That and my aunt's daughter (my cousin) went to Northeastern and she's a total **** and we just sued my aunt and won, because she's an idiot and ****ed with the wrong people. :P

Haha, because Uncle Gainzo went there?

That's a low blow.

Lowell has a hard time recruiting in Hockey East as they are a State School and can't give out scholarships like BU, BC, Northeastern, etc.

UMass has more of a recruiting advantage than Lowell as the Commonwealth wants the "flagship" campus to be successful.

Either way, Lowell is pretty good and has a pretty good following. Last Saturday there were over 6,000 fans at the Lowell home game.

The last three minutes of the game was complete bedlam and an absolute blast to watch. I forget how exciting hockey can be. Great victory. NU deserved it. They are the better team. GO HUSKIES!!!!! EFF BU! ;)

The last three minutes of the game was complete bedlam and an absolute blast to watch. I forget how exciting hockey can be. Great victory. NU deserved it. They are the better team. GO HUSKIES!!!!! EFF BU! ;)

BU won 8-2 tonight. If they beat Providence tomorrow and Northeastern loses to BC then BU gets the #1 seed in the Hockey East tourney.

In other news Lowell beat Maine 5-3 and Merrimack beat UMass in OT 3-2.

BU won 8-2 tonight. If they beat Providence tomorrow and Northeastern loses to BC then BU gets the #1 seed in the Hockey East tourney.

Are you a BU cheerleader?

What a buzz-kill! I'm thinking positive, dude....for a change. LOL! Eff BU. Surely, you hate BU hockey like every other red blooded Bostonian - regardless of how you got here.

What a buzz-kill! I'm thinking positive, dude....for a change. LOL! Eff BU. Surely, you hate BU hockey like every other red blooded Bostonian - regardless of how you got here.

I hate BU but the d-bag Northeastern fans at Tsongas last Saturday have made me think twice about that.

Huskies stand united. Huskie for life. Of course I voted for the money man. Will Gainzo and Lil Bit do the right thing and vote for the best goalie in the Nation? C'mon! Do it!

A goalie that loses 2 of 3 games to UMass and allowing 13 goals doesnt deserve to win the Hobey.

But James Marcou, tied for 2nd in scoring for the league deserves your vote.

But Gainzo loves me and wants me to see UMass/Northeastern next weekend... I cant deal with another season ended by BU.

I hate BU but the d-bag Northeastern fans at Tsongas last Saturday have made me think twice about that.

Idiot kids. Think back to when you were that age. Then think of of of your Patsie friend, and NU alum, here at JN. Go ahed. Do it. Vote for Theissen. :)

A goalie that loses 2 of 3 games to UMass and allowing 13 goals doesnt deserve to win the Hobey.

But James Marcou, tied for 2nd in scoring for the league deserves your vote.

Marcou should keep his head up when going over the blue line.

Seriously, this Marcou dude has ZERO chance of winning. C'mon now. This is like saying Wes Welsker sucks. :)

A midget, playing for a sh!tty team, near the top of the scoring list for one of the best conferences, is a better story than some inconsistent goalie who allowed 13 goals to a sh!tty team.

Vote Marcou.

You just made my point. You weren't around last year in the Hockey East thread but you magically appeared this year.

Or ever until they become good. Next year he will vanish when they are back to being the 4th best team in Boston.

Can't you just stay in the middle east ar wherever it is that you stay away frome here?

F U JOn. ;)

No, I hate to tell you bug buddy, but my time in the military is drawing to a close and I will be able to annoy you much more. :Nuts:

Archived