Packers Jenkins out for the year

jaspegs

http://www. profootballtalk.com/2008/09/30/jenkins-out-for-the- year/

JENKINS OUT FOR THE YEAR

Posted by Mike Florio on September 30, 2008, 4:05 p.m.

Packers defensive end Cullen Jenkins has been lost for the season, according to Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

Jenkins suffered a torn pectoral muscle on Sunday against the Bucs. The injury occurred as Jenkins reached out to sack Tampa Bay quarterback Brian Griese.

McGinn predicts that Michael Montgomery will replace Jenkins at right defensive end in the base defense. Montgomery or Jason Hunter will take Jenkins

I think banning is too harsh.

Just lock him in a forum with all of jetsrule's alter-egos.

I dunno, a one day suspension isn't that big of a deal, but would send a message.

He has no v-cash, or I'd say fine him vcash too. $5k vcash and a 2 day suspension for his illegal hit.

I dunno, a one day suspension isn't that big of a deal, but would send a message.

He has no v-cash, or I'd say fine him vcash too. $5k vcash and a 2 day suspension for his illegal hit.

I'm glad you're not a mod here. I think pile on's are way more fun than bannings.

Wow.

Some of you guys need to lighten up.

On to the thread subject:

Jenkins was a big part of their Dline. Rodgers, Jenkins and Hawk... talk about the tides turning... and fast. I thought their secondary would be the first place to recieve a decimating blow.

Seriously... I mean my heart dropped... but then I laughedd my ass off when I read the post...

If you cant take a joke like this without getting all pissy... you need to re-evaluate yourself...

I'm glad you're not a mod here. I think pile on's are way more fun than bannings.

I wasn't serious. Except about the vash. If he had vcash I think that'd be funny.

Unfortunately the only person who has any vcash is yisman, and he never seems to do anything stupid. If he was taping Max in the shower or something, we could fine him 100k vcash, but alas, that doesn't happen.

Archived