Have you no morals?

Mister Morals

Good Day Fellow Board Members,

It is my pleasure to introduce myself to the board.

I am Mister Morals.

I have recently started observing various NY Jets fan boards.

This is the first time that I have registered on any particular one.

Each of the boards, including this one, seems to be suffering from a complete

lack of morals and integrity. In some cases, it seems quite certain that the plague of immorality has trickled down from the top, from board administration on down.

In other instances, I have seen evidence of a trickle up effect. The administration

has been susceptible to the vermin that frequent their very board, and they now appear to suffer from the very same, sad lack of morals.

Why have I chosen to register here? That is a good question. I think the board members here may not be a complete lost cause yet. I think with sufficient time and effort, I can bring about a real sense of morality to all of you.

All that I ask is that you follow in my footsteps, look to me for guidance, I will show you the way.

Everyday, in countless numbers of situations, I ask myself one simple question. Is it moral?

Before you start your next thread, ask yourself, is it moral? Before you make a quick witted reply to a post, ask is it moral?

This is not going to happen overnight, people. You can't put a band aid over this wound. It can heal, however.

I look forward to discussing morals with you in the future.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Welcome to our little home here on the 'net. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Now take your moral bullsh!t, go outside and shove it sideways up your ass.

Thanks for signing up!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Lil Bit Special,

We shouldn't expect a lot of Long Island. Let us hope it hits from the south.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

but how could it hit from the south? There arent any active fault lines south of LI that could create a tsunami large enough to damage LI...

Although it will wipe out the immorals on Fire Island and the poor and immigrants on the south shore.

but how could it hit from the south? There arent any active fault lines south of LI that could create a tsunami large enough to damage LI...

Although it will wipe out the immorals on Fire Island and the poor and immigrants on the south shore.

Hello Lil Bit Special,

I wish no harm on the poor and immigrants.

As for the bridge and tunnel crowd....

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

but the poor and immigrants are the most immoral. And the gays on Fire Island...... wow..

Hello Lil Bit Special,

please find a mirror. The destitute, the poor, the immigrants are now immoral?

Homosexuals?

Lil Bit Special, you are why I have arrived at this site.

It's time for some morals. Follow me.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Hello Lil Bit Special,

please find a mirror. The destitute, the poor, the immigrants are now immoral?

Homosexuals?

Lil Bit Special, you are why I have arrived at this site.

It's time for some morals. Follow me.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

They are the description of immoral.

Fat internet losers are the least of your problems.

And i dont need your warm regards.. My 40% body fat keeps me toasty on those cold nights.

BTW, i removed all mirrors.. too many years bad luck.

They are the description of immoral.

Fat internet losers are the least of your problems.

And i dont need your warm regards.. My 40% body fat keeps me toasty on those cold nights.

BTW, i removed all mirrors.. too many years bad luck.

Hello Lil Bit Special,

you have a faulty dictionary.

I am not concerned with weight, I am not in search of pics, I am in search of morality.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Apologies to any sensitive souls in advance, just trying to help:

Mister Morals? If I may: Please, go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut*. Thank you, most kindly.

* Acknowledgment to the late, great Kurt Vonnegut.

Hello Borgoguy,

please don't use asterisks in the middle of a word. Please use all letters, I am unable to respond to such jargon.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Fixed it for you Mr Morals, can you read that now, you pointless gobshite? Morals at JN, whatever next?

Go f*** yourself, YOU moralizing d********bag c*******er m******er. Who died and appointed you BIG SWINGING F***IN' D**** of this ranch? Take your morally-superior b****s*** f****in' act and go suck a bag of diseased d****s.

Now the bag of dicks is diseased? Also, I thought he was supposed to eat them and not suck them.

[quote name='Blackout

You've seen the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog? Couple of those could take over Hell, no problem.

The bones! My God man, look at the bones!!!

it is just a harmless little bunny...

run away! run away! run away!!!

Mr. Morals,

It is apparent you have never lived an immoral lifestyle. Please stop over at lot 5H sunday to see what you have been missing out on. Dancing girls & ****tails at 9:00 am in the big white motorhome, followed with jello shots and beer pong at the utility pole around 11:00. Please leave your bible and frootloop like attitude behind, we don't want to listen to your sermon we want to help you. An open mind and closed mouth will be greatly appreciated.

Luke warm regards,

Duane

Mr. Morals,

It is apparent you have never lived an immoral lifestyle. Please stop over at lot 5H sunday to see what you have been missing out on. Dancing girls & ****tails at 9:00 am in the big white motorhome, followed with jello shots and beer pong at the utility pole around 11:00. Please leave your bible and frootloop like attitude behind, we don't want to listen to your sermon we want to help you. An open mind and closed mouth will be greatly appreciated.

Luke warm regards,

Duane

Hello Duane,

thank you for the invitation. Regrettably, I will not be able to attend the social gathering.

I would ask that you not make assumptions for they can make you look foolish.

My morality has nothing to do with a bible. You do not know what religion I am or if I even follow any religion. That part of the discussion must cease.

I will ask you one question.

Beer Pong. Is it moral?

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Beer Pong. Is it moral?

I hope not!

The simple answer is No, beer pong is not moral.

I strongly suggest that you avoid partaking in that activity this weekend.

Be a leader, not a follower.

I have an alternative for you to present to your group of friends and acquaintances

on Sunday. When everyone has arrived, I want you to get everyone

Archived