Have you no morals?

Mister Morals

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have to get beer bongs for the Chiefs game tailgate. I'm on it.

look on youtube there is one that is really easy to make and some nerd aka really smart kid from Stanford or something designed one so that the foam doesnt build up in the bong thus allowing more beer to be poured without foam getting in the way

Is being in a Dissection cover band considered moral? Want to hear my cover of Where dead angels lie? I'm the lead singer btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHGWpa-LAJc

I would hope you have a little more brains than Nodtveidt. The guy rivalled jetsrule when it came to making smart decisions.

I would hope you have a little more brains than Nodtveidt. The guy rivalled jetsrule when it came to making smart decisions.

Just because he murdered that guy and then killed himself after getting out of jail and releasing a ****ty album doesn't mean he is a stupid as Jetsrule.

Don't forget all his crap about the anti-cosmic doodahs. That's up there with Kaysar worship.

He did lose his mind and go complete bat**** crazy but that still isn't as bad as 128. But that really is on par for most of these black metal guys. I mean look at varg.

He did lose his mind and go complete bat**** crazy but that still isn't as bad as 128. But that really is on par for most of these black metal guys. I mean look at varg.

Oh yeah. The thing is, you get the ones who believe the publicity, Varg and co, then you get ones like Abbath and Fenriz who just don't give a s**t. I mean ytou ever see that interview where Fenriz was considering having Dark Throne cover the Inspector Gadget theme because it's his favourite cartoon?

Oh yeah. The thing is, you get the ones who believe the publicity, Varg and co, then you get ones like Abbath and Fenriz who just don't give a s**t. I mean ytou ever see that interview where Fenriz was considering having Dark Throne cover the Inspector Gadget theme because it's his favourite cartoon?

I would love to see a Dark Throne inspector Gadget cover.

Archived