Stay Classy Boston

JonEJet

they boo'd him game 4 too...atleast in the two at bats of his that I was paying attention

when I saw the Yankees august 2nd 2007, Derek Jeter struck out with the bases loaded in a close game (pinch hit appearance)....not one person boo'd. just alot of silence.

I gotta wonder if Boston is the ugliest town in the country. I haven't seen a good looking person in the stands since the series started.

For 2007, Philadelphia holds that honor. This year's results should be out any day now.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/philadelphia_americas_ugliest_city/

Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, a survey of visitors and residents showed on Friday. The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly, according to the

I gotta wonder if Boston is the ugliest town in the country. I haven't seen a good looking person in the stands since the series started.

I was thinking that yesterday too. I see there is also a lack of dentist, and tanning salons. Everyone looks pasty and sickly. If you look at Youkilis' face, that pretty much represents the look of that town. Pretty disgusting.

Derek Jeter was booed at Yankee Stadium a few years ago when he was hitting around .230 at the all star break. As I've said in the past, all fans are the same. They remain "loyal" as long as the player is meeting their expectations. It's going to be a sad day, but before it's all said and done, Mariano Rivera will also be booed at Yankee Stadium. Once he loses a bit on his cutter and becomes this eras version of Dave Righetti....a former stopper who can't get it done anymore....he'll hear about it from the stands.

If the rays hold serve and bounce your beloved Sawx, does it really matter?

:sign0090:

Does it matter that the Yankees are a bunch of overpaid bums?

In the long run, not really. The Red Sox don't really affect my life all that much.

So take your own advice.

When your balls finally drop, you might learn that sex is great even if your team loses that day.

my balls drop??

my man, let me drop a rhyme for ya

Comin' to a block near you is Dirty Dozen

Nasty like a stank slut bitch with 30 husbands

When I was five I was already ****in'

And playin' X-Rated cassettes

With Teddy Ruxpin

I used to walk up and down the block cussin'

Locked in youth homes at 6 for glock bustin'

I grew up with knot ballers

Who got dollars

Shot collars with guns and rottweilers